What's new

Welcome!

Astoreth's (Bolkstar) journey [LT]

rhess

Reaction score
Some of you already know who I am but if not, this is your time to meet me.
I'm Astoreth from platinum, i've had a life thread before but i decided to close it due to personal problems.
My name was Bulbakhan, the only thing left from him it's that i still like Bulbasaur.

Bulbasaurlove

Maybe i'm a little bit "old" to start a life thread but hey it's never late to start.

3206pD1.png

On the picture above you can know a little bit of me, like my current level or my fishing level but that doesn't
really say anything.

Bulbasaurhey

So introducing myself, my name in real life it's José Miguel, my friends usually call me Josemi or Miguel.
I like to receive nicknames either for better or for worse because that way I know that people recognize me for something.
I'm from Mexico and i am 18 years old, a little young but still growing (Unfortunately).

The pokemons that you see in the picture are my main team, i replace some of them depending where i'm going
but you will see me with my Shedinja and Togekiss almost everywhere.

larvitarlove

My short-term goals are currently to finish the Tyrunt and Tirtouga quests.
And my long-term goals are reaching 600 catch, catching Meltan and big tentacruel, and finishing all the archeologist achievements.

Here ends my introduction, I will update soon.
Thanks for reading.

rhess

Reaction score
Hello I hope y'all are having a nice day. >u<
I was trying to update since 1 hour ago but imgur didn't let me upload some images
and I tried to figure why, and apparently it was only bc they had " # " on their names.

bulbathink

I have finished doing the quests from the 4 fossil pokemons.

Rk127FD.png

I don't have Cranidos bc i got it like 1 year and a half ago, evolved it and sold it.

celebicelebrate

Also got 5 new cards but i forgot to take SS from 2, they were Oddish and Omanyte.

pgDDmLk.png

chillumbreon

CATCHES
Some of them are from some time ago but i had the screenshots there and wanted to put them here.
Spoiler:

MY2erGa.jpg

I9Xm2H9.jpg

KT3k3bU.png

Catch #506 was Panpour but for some reason i don't have a ss.

WhKG5gD.jpg

nE2mbcZ.png

7qzf3Uy.png

cCSFDDc.png

espeongg

EXTRA

This extra content section will be for level up, loot, achievements and remarkable catches.

Spoiler:
That vaporeon didn't wanted to come with me, but i forced him to do it.
You're the next C Toise so be careful.
Q8csj1y.png

evilskyuper

I won an easy hide and seek round.
jx7EOQA.png

Why do i always loot cheap TM's and stones?
Se35x8v.png

As i used to do on my old LT i will post level up from my char every 5 lvls.
TJQOBiB.png

As you can see now i learned (or something like that) how to use the spoiler thing.

I don't know if i will also catch Carracosta bc i have some other pending catches too
but the spawn was very chill so probably i will go back someday.

dragonitelove

This is all for now, if you see some pictures (from catches) with different size than others it's because
sometimes i play on my laptop and sometimes i do it on my pc which have a bigger screen

I don't know when i will update again, but i love yall, take care and see you soon (I hope).

rhess

Reaction score
Good night my friends.
I didn't want to update yet, but I had a lot of screenshots piling up and apparently the server is down/closed so here we are.

flaffyshrug

This probably should be on the extra section bc it's a raid loot, but i put it here since it's a pretty nice loot.

UHYadPV.png

pichutoy

CATCHES

This time I only got 2 new catches but don't worry because the number of cards collected makes up for it.

Spoiler:

LPwBiUm.png

T96GRgz.png

Whimsicotthey

CARDS

I've been progressing with the cards without trying to do it.

Spoiler:

vo6belZ.png

WinMRcc.png

qCB1D3u.png

HU0E2lI.png

onbz31p.png

7HZ4jse.png

QwFqSLW.png

Jigglypuffcozy

EXTRA

Spoiler:
I have evolved those 3 things, again sadly i don't have my Rampardos.

24Pfi2T.png

And after a long time waiting (Honestly not too much) i've got my G-Max Kingler.

OCww0HA.png

Of course I leveled up a kingler to test it out.

Hcqx4dL.png

My friend el feo.
gLhYap4.png

EXTRA 2

This second extra section it's for Zygarde cells bc i've got a lot and i wanted to put them here, im not gonna tell you what to do since i don't know if i can/want to, but these pictures may (or not) help you out.

Spoiler:

xbR6XdW.png

U1TnFfu.png

ZoALMS4.png

I still need to get the ones for digging Sandygast/Palossand, most dmg on Solgaleo and Lunala
Kill 1500 Tapu Koko/Tapu lele, Progress: 1040 Tapu Koko, 0 Tapu Lele (I don't have access yet).

Those one from Akala/Melemele tasks, 5 for deliver items/other things.
And i don't know the rest yet.

VuLwgWe.png

Also I found that hidden book, translated it and apparently it talks about some ritual, but we (Petunias and I) are still trying to figure out what to do, if someone of you know i would appreciate if you tell me on pm ingame.

I guess that's all for today.
You probably read this in less than 5 minutes, but I spend about 1-2 hours doing these updates. (Without counting the time that takes me to "edit" the pictures.)

So I really hope you all enjoy reading my life thread.
See you later, besitos.

sylveoncosplay

rhess

Reaction score
Hello, this is a quick and very small update.
I can't play so much anymore bc i've got a job and now i work from 3 pm to 11pm from Tuesday to Friday, and from 10 am to 6 pm on Mondays.
I don't work on weekends, but probably soon I will on weekends too.

Flareonpout

This time i've got a low amount of screenshots but it's okay.
I don't think it's necessary to put the spoiler button so i won't.

CARDS
That shieldon card it's inside Cianwood Volcano and Delcatty's on cute island.

Qomwd2v.png

TN8Q5H6.png

RVaZ9Lb.png

EXTRA

I've leveled up this dog, now i need to level up the other 2 forms.
Wj1fZPz.png

Feeling Lucky.
hy6UNqs.png

Some premium sand.
Yi0Xzni.png

The Classic, die 3 times for free and get nothing.
uJycY93.png

Progressing.
KnWgTDs.png

Vaporeonlove

I don't know when i will update again but i'll try to get a lot of cards/catches.
I went to ultrawormhole for Blacephalon last weekend but nothing changed, Used 3920 beast balls on Blacephalon.
I have catch charm 3 since 200 - 300 balls.

Next weekend i'll probably go for C Toise, i have catch charm 3 too, but i didn't buy it, it's from charm tasks.
Used 8829 ultra balls, 22 rocket balls on Cloned Blastoise.

Whimsicotthey

Since a couple of weeks i've been feeling tired, confused and with bad memory.
I don't think it's because of my new job because it's really not that heavy, it's just boring.
I think it's more of my mind, cause I've been thinking things I shouldn't (again).

But anyways, who cares.
See you nex time .​

rhess

Reaction score
Hello.

Maybe you already can imagine this, but yes now I work on weekends too I work 6/7 days of the week.
So now I have even less time to play.

I didn't want to update yet bc there are not so many screenshots but then i thought, what is the point on accumulating the screenshots if i can put max 20 per update? That's why Im here today hehe.

komalazzz

29MomRa.png

I've won the biweekly life thread contest, sadly i already had both catches haha.
Anyways I appreciate that.

Jigglypuffcozy

CATCHES
They're not so much but still progressing.

Spoiler:

oGFjDL6.png

NbWpO8i.png

O4wVtZW.png

6PirBUe.png

I hate that sheep, 109 balls to catch 2 at the same time.

CARDS
4 of them are from the mixergod.

Spoiler:

tJ9rzh4.png

Dnyx4E3.png

EXTRA
I love how extra section it's bigger than the main sections of the update.

Spoiler:
Im still stucked at 38X lvl.

Kw5VKSc.png

It's been a long time since I evolved Pokemons just for fun.

BMqlb9J.png

Got 2x Calyrex from Easter Event.

30b2x8H.png

Here you have some raids, someday I will have a nice team for each raid to be most dmg.

qamiLi8.png

DmXZJ3m.png

ExxzMea.png

Some more Zygarde Cells.

PqwtIMP.png

I love yall, i miss having people to talk but I'm still enjoying the game.

I have 117 Daily points (tasks) I want to get Meowsticf, but only RNG knows what ill get.

Glaceoneat

See you in 2 - 4 weeks depending on how much things i can get.​

rhess

Reaction score
Hello.
I'm so bored.

cottoncandy

My character it's now 6 years old.
Vwe5BFo.png

I've won this bait from mini lottery, pretty funny bc that morning i was planning to get 2 - 3
pokemons specifically to kill primal kyogre on future raids and get Meowth Bait.
qnHkq6X.png

CATCH
Spoiler:
This is what i got from daily tasks.
DjaoaFs.png

E5gYNkF.png

akXKlQI.png

hoyOyGa.png

CARDS
Spoiler:
B4vzOMr.png

0dQmBuE.png

RAIDS
Spoiler:
wL6f7TE.png

AXugg6l.png

vDbIYaE.png

5udU9zq.png

5bNgApw.png

EXTRA
Spoiler:
hb3kEMr.png

ADRzKNN.png

WS7oZ4J.png

A couple of hours fishing in cloned, i got bored and logged out.
mu7Kdt7.png

Thanks to demz, for helping me to find the "hidden" message which was pretty obvious.
n932OgA.png

rowletgasp

This is my progress on summer events.
Clkxm36.png

I don't think im gonna be able to get main prize bc im not going to most of the events.

I'm hunting Oranguru on this days, i want the pokemon and the catch..
Used 384 ultra balls, 13 dream balls on Oranguru. not enough balls used yet, progress: 15.7%.

I wanted to hunt Meltan too but there was one guy, apparently on the months
that i stop throwing balls to it more people started to get in the spawn.
Used 1475 ultra balls on Meltan.

Pikachuangry

Ah i forgot to say it but i've sold my Tapu Koko, i didn't recover what i gave when i bought it.
But i didn't lost that much, just like 1kk from what i spent haha.

See you someday in the future.
Chao.​

rhess

Reaction score
This is probably the last update (Very small) in a really long time.

I bought a new pc and now i play some different games, but that is not the main reason why i stopped playing PA.
I find the game kind of boring, i tought it would be solved after Golden Tower was released but i tested it and i got bored at the second time it's just the same thing, farming and farming things until u get enough of it to get something better.

So i will only play to complete battle passes and stay on afk spawns (Mostly Red Gyarados, it is the only pokemon that i really want), maybe if i catch it someday i'll play again. I don't think i will get new screenshots in a while but for now u can watch these ones, some of them are from like 2 or 3 weeks ago.

rowletgasp

I won't put spoiler buttons bc i have a really small amount of pictures xD.

Catches

3Wp2jwt.png

1f95Ny6.png

mPhZxH0.png

sjj3gkg.png

Raids

Mxijo1U.png

vzGgg0U.png

UGZOi5N.png

Cards

IgzcioU.png

FSclqXl.png

Mo87GeT.png

E0lrOdd.png

Charmandersad

I'm really sorry for this update with poor quality, but i was about to get officially retired from the game.
I decided not to retire just bc i saw those new Dive balls and i got a little bit of hope into being able to catch red gyara, and also apparently some random guy caught it with less than 200 balls so i want to try my luck too.

Used 5 great balls, 446 ultra balls, 1 safari ball, 40 rocket balls, 34 sport balls, 1295 mythic balls, 50 dive balls on Red Gyarados (Red Form).
I have catch charm 3 but that thing sometimes it's just like if it doesn't exist.
In the worst scenario i will end up throwing like 30 - 50k balls but i'm prepared for that.

Goodbye.​

rhess

Reaction score
Hello my friends it took me less time than I thought to be back here.
And you all can blame Xexy for that, she make me want to keep playing.

w0dCWW2.png

I've been doing some things, nothing interesting just leveling and getting new catches.

pikachudetective

CATCHES

Spoiler:
Catch #526 was Infernape but accidentally erased the ss.

39W0X41.png

aD4Qm9p.png

9tM9SA8.png

RarUxO3.png

komalazzz

CARDS

Spoiler:
u43OaLH.png

morpekolove

IDK SOMETHING COOL

Spoiler:
That battle pass was worth.

9eOZFKk.png

After openning 2 mistery boxes i've got a Shiny Hisuian Feíto

1xxxbN7.png

On the 4th box i've got my bug net.
J8ku6MF.png

Boxes #5, 6 & 7 didn't gave me nothing cool.

as4fnuU.png

grookeyrich

EXTRA

Spoiler:
Any reward is better than no reward I guess

60WlF5V.png

Some raids.
q4zEGEj.png

Ejccbek.png

DHFfiTF.png

Z4kP5jv.png

Yqt3HRp.png

Spiritomblaugh

Right now im leveling up all the pokemons that i have forgotten on my locker
but also trying to get new catches, the hardest one that im hunting now it's Feebas
Used 667 ultra balls, 52 rocket balls, 25 dive balls on Feebas, progress to get extra chance: 24.7%.
If i catch a Male, i'll level him up to 130 without evolving so ill be able to say it's mexd.

See you next time, hopefully it will be in less than a Month.
Loveee for everybody.

Squirtlescared

rhess

Reaction score
Hello, im here again xd
I wanted to make a small update because i've changed my name.
My new name it's Bolkstar, this time i wont create a new thread instead i will keep using this one.

i've reached lvl 400

celebicelebrate

CARDS

tir27Pk.png

shinxhey

CATCHES

OIg1lfR.png

JWjWBKq.png

tJ3zGpA.png

xmZXOvO.png

braixenlaugh

EXTRAS

XjEdnru.png

Ma3oZIj.png

I have looted 2 reflects on a single day
ZyerCyA.png

ERLBwg7.png

8BmVaX0.png

raichuslurp

That's all.
See you soon and don't forget to drink water.

rhess

Reaction score
I forgot to say goodbye on here.

Well after some time of thinking i've decided to left the game, i have already like 1 week retired but i wanted to say goodbye here anyways
it was a pleasure to spend time making this life thread, thanks you all for reading all this time.

My plan is to never return, or at least not for a few months.
I have already deleted all of my characters but 2 of them Bolkstar and a lvl 50 that i used to get Daily Login.

If I don't change my mind I'll delete both characters as well.

I wish you all the best in life and good luck in the game.

dragonitelove

If you want to tell me something before i go, you can write on this same thread.​

rhess

Reaction score
I've been a little bit dramatic up there, haven't I?
I didn't want to come back, but apparently I can only last 2 months without Xexy

Bulbasaurwow

I only have 4 screenshots this time, but this update it's just to tell that im playing again (kind of)
All this time i have been on Feebas spawn, and it was worth bc i caught it

s10aAxM.png

Now i feel weird not being afk

HVrP5SD.png

It's not a male feebas so i won't put my name on it, but anyways I wanted to lvl up to 130

0WaacFC.png

While i was away my Chespin and Fletchling reached lvl 100 on daycare.

Dittocozy

Maybe u already have seen this on the players rarest catches thread but I caught a shiny

ccMf4Jm.png

rowletgasp

I don't know what to do right now in the game, I've been trying to catch big tentacruel but I don't feel like fishing these days
Used 2 pokeballs, 21057 ultra balls, 2 rocket balls, 2 spring Balls on Big Tentacruel.

I will see if I can get new catches/cards to update soon but I doubt it
Anyway have a great day everyone

Bulbasaurlove

rhess

Reaction score
Hewwo!
Its been almost a month since the last update, but it felt like only a couple of days

Dittocozy

The last week - 2 weeks I have been doing achievements for cards and getting new catches, now im seriously trying to achieve 600 catches!
I've got a lot of new cards/catch so i hope u enjoy this update full of joy, effort and luck

I will start with the Extra section this time since its the shortest

EXTRAS
Spoiler:

I have donated during the promotion, I think it was something like 90 points? honestly I don't remember xD
Gcx5QF3.png

hkLxC5Y.png

Nothing really impressive but pretty decent anyways

I won an Ability urge from a Mewtwo raid, I did all the damage only with a normal spiritomb and a normal umbreon xd
7vJ9ML0.png

I have leveled up some pokes and me myself, im lvl 416 w 57% at this moment
A big shout out to Sting or whoever made the moveset for Incineroar, thats a masterpiece right there, pretty comfortable and strong to lvl up
wyVw3OW.png

Right now im trying to get Bastiodon card but he doesn't really seem to be happy with that, i have completed the first 2 charms, im at 623/750 from the last one and also I caught him, but he won't give me the card ://

rowletgasp

This was the only shiny that I caught during the event, Im still trying to get a normal Escavalier with No guard,
IpN3E2F.png

Bulbasaurlove

CARDS
I hope you like this new format to show the new cards, I have been trying to improve the design of my LT but im not that creative haha
Spoiler:

That one of harvesting 7 berries in a row was a made by accident haha

RYbIbqo.png

That one of the charjabug was a little bit weird bc i had to evolve 4 instead of 3 but nothing out of this world xd

yyjP03J.png

For this last one i used the help from the mixer + 2 diamonds, since Bastiodon didn't want to give me that last card

ggG60bg.png

Almost there on the 50 rare cards achievement
hLVwoC6.png

happylapras

CATCHES
Just like the cards I have a new design for the overlay on catches, im not pretty sure about this one but I still like it, hope u do too!
Spoiler:

KrefbIp.png

OtEjt5A.png

PQaLut1.png

UGcSkiE.png

89TPfV6.png

I have no idea why but Imgur didn't let me upload Probopass ss, so I had to put that white filter and by art of magic I could upoad the picture xd
mSuAjcs.png

This was my catch #50 from Alola!
xSCDdR2.png

So, this one happened just like 2 hours ago, basically I caught Shiny Metagross before Normal Metagross so it count as a new catch
Og5O0Po.png

Anyways I was on my way to get the catch xd
Used 11 great balls, 2 super balls, 2424 ultra balls, 1 heavy ball on Metagross.
No extra chance: not enough balls used yet, progress: 58.4%.

snomlove

I am following Xexy's advice, she is my inspiration to improve and keep going, so Now i will try to get the achievement for 50 Rare cards im at 45/50, and after that I will completely focus on getting 600 catches.

If the RNG want I will update again soon with at least 10 - 15 catches, if not, who knows when you will read an update again

Love to everybody but specially for those who take the time to read the whole update, this is for you =)
See you later!
sylveoncosplay

rhess

Reaction score
It's been already five months since the last update haha
I know i said 10 - 15 catches and I would update again but I could only get 4 catches + I left the game for 3 months (Since May 25 - 29 or smth like that) but hey, here I am!

Im still trying to figure out the things that were added/changed after I leaved, I have done 2 daily tasks and I want to check that Dungeon system but I can't figure out how to open the tab yet ://

Look, my character it's 7 years old, time it's not going to wait nobody

UDNGNJq.png

anyways lets check the new catches

CATCHES

Spoiler:

Now I don't feel anything but I remember I was very disappointed on this one haha
n8JGZdZ.png

some random fire worm
J9CmhAz.png

From some box, can't remember which one
eR5gZHq.png

3LwAOAd.png

Got a few cards apparently, also some very rare

CARDS

Spoiler:

L8kEGZn.png

YcSppRq.png

9vEkP94.png

RFoJ8eP.png

I've got some Zygarde cells, I remember that I was going to put more details like exact coordinates and stuff like X NPC asked for X items but I can't remember shi about that haha so now im just going to show the SS just as I saved them

EXTRA

Spoiler:

I guess I liked the pokemon and leveled it up idk
CUKxDvr.png

These 2 are the only ss i could find about loot xd
p9N9kkp.png

76uJsZM.png

wMoYfmk.png

cGSKsKL.png

I know this update it's thrashy but I was thinking about deleting the Screenshots and Im like, why not make a small update? so I don't waste the SS and yall know that im still alive.

So Im trying to get back to the game but my job don't let me play a lot now since Im on a different area now I get more tired but they pay me better haha and we were born poor baby so we gotta make cash to be alive

Stay tuned for new updates but I don't promise to come back soon.

Love Y'all, don't forget to drink water

Bulbasaurlove

rhess

Reaction score
Holu
Again I went in a semi retirement xD but it wasn't on purpose I just couldn't find inspiration to keep playing and I slowly started playing other games/ stopped playing PA

Anyways hope y'all are having good holidays, Merry (late) Christmas!!

CATCHES
Spoiler:

Don't have a lot to say about the catches, I just caught some pokemons and a Shiny xd
but the point here is sharing my progress so even normal pokemons are meaningful

2NtQsgB.png

BsAPkVH.png

A wild Fea has spawned

XuwPbp7.png

lvnDElo.png

rkWNpbv.png

WVGX4Dy.png

I had a really fair progress on the normal version but i won't complain about getting the catch from the shiny form instead
(Used 2628 ultra balls on Primarina. No extra chance: not enough balls used yet, progress: 61.2%.)​

CARDS
Spoiler:

Slowly getting progress on those cards, I'm also saving repeated ones to get
maybe the last 50(?) cards with the mixer and diamonds to get the Cloned Box
xgOLz32.png

rOJjWbx.png

gbCWBUj.png

wIz65aX.png

7tLStAT.png

LEVEL
Well i haven't leveled up pokemons or myself since I came back
but hopefully I will find smt to level up on this days

1mPzHxN.png

Most of these screenshots were taken before I stopped playing
but hey I won't throw content to the thrash so they're good for me

Im still trying to catch Meltan but he think he is expensive enough to make me lose my time
Used 6771 ultra balls on Meltan.

Politoedshrug

Hope y'all are having a good time with your families on this days
A new year will be here before you can blink
See you soon (Prob not so soon xd) and take care of yourself and your beloved ones
Besitoss muamua
snomlove

Back