What's new

Welcome!

Arrow when drop a TM

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm here to suggest something to avoid TM losses .
What is this?
Ok this is an arrow that notices you that you droped something important, in pad it could be used in TMS.
I know that hohenheim said once that it is not necessary, but it really is, specially in places like PA POI,150 island, Mansion and alot more, I will post some pictures.

6cdfoCU.jpg

na1Ceek.jpg

LVxH5ZA.jpg

as you can see it is a floating arrow, and it is very usefull.

also to dont let it the same that the other ot, admin could change its color with "shiny system",

Thanks for reading.

Aguus-

Last edited:

dave'

Reaction score
For me +1,

If it's a problem for now and staff don't have much time, it can be temporary something like that:

Bws3eFgWz.png

It's already implemented in game - to use you need to write: !$ It can be shown with longer visible time.

huberto

Reaction score
I remember it was in game, 2 years ago +/-, but was removed duo to classic client limits? (im not sure). There was "!" icon when you dropped any evo item or TM.

Agustiinn

Reaction score
I remember it was in game, 2 years ago +/-, but was removed duo to classic client limits? (im not sure). There was "!" icon when you dropped any evo item or TM.

yeah, for sure you are right!
it was a ! sign, but this is a floating arrow that keeps like 30 seg,so it will make sure uwill see it.

Matheo010q

Reaction score
yeah, for sure you are right!
it was a ! sign, but this is a floating arrow that keeps like 30 seg,so it will make sure uwill see it.

Maybe same as when you catch ,when u catch a pokemon u will see a Ball ,Same as can be when u drop item u could see a Cd's

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Maybe same as when you catch ,when u catch a pokemon u will see a Ball ,Same as can be when u drop item u could see a Cd's
it's the idea, a sign, but that Arrow is pretty sexy, i cant make a gif, but you should see it xD

Vistars

Reaction score
This is great idea, but it's not important if it would be !,$,? or arrow... It may be anything different and everyone will know what happens ;)

Back