What's new

Welcome!

Amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanm5

Reaction score
About amnesia, despite the attempts at improvement, it was even cool, but it still has flaws, in the case of the floatzel, it goes back to buizel and comes with a cure, if there is no pre-evolution, it is even worse, as it is equivalent to giving false swipe to the enemy, I suggest that amnesia works as a bewith of the banette or that the enemy forget all attacks for a certain time

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Imo it should stay as it is currently its way better than it was previously and if any pre evolution have prot or heal then well deal with that and i doubt that theres that many pre evolved pokemons with such moves. Also it is way better now vs pokemons that do not have an evolution because amnesia now gives moveset of any pokemon not just final evolutions which in most cases have prots and heals.

You could even make threads for different spells because they have "flaw", disable might never disable a move that you want, bewitch might give heal again and such, false might not give you a moveset that you want or wish so for me its good that those moves are not perfect otherwise they would be too good and people would only depend on those in duels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back