What's new

Welcome!

Alolan Tester!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Everyone who did sign up has to edit the post and answer questions from the first post

emesh

Reaction score
1. Emesh

2. Pearl

3. Over 6 years.

4. 172 atm.

5. 3

6. Low. Prefer to exp.

7. Around 2 daily. More when I'm off at work.

8. Exp em all. Balance em all. Catch em all. But srsly. I can advice about attacks that fit to exp poke at different resps etc.

510. Liepard

Moves:
Scratch - m1 - level 50 - 10s
Scary Face - m2 - level 50 - 30s
Faint Attack - m3 - level 50 - 15s
Power Trip - m4 - level 50 - 25s
Pursuit - m5 - level 55 - 30s
Fake Out - m6 - level 50 - 30s
Assurance - m7 - level 50 - 35s
Flatter - m8 - level 55 - 25s
Night Claw - m9 - level 55 - 40s (I mean same attack like Shadow Claw but dark type)
Snarl - m10 - level 60 - 45s

10. Wont say that I'm best option coz there is possibly a lot of good guys at PA. But I think I am a right person to participate with them. Already been a tester some time ago so i want to help u guys again.

Last edited:

Gruby Mietek

Reaction score
1. What's your nickname?

- Gruby Mietek

2. What world are you playing on?

- Diamond

3. How long are you playing padventures?

- 3 years (xD)

4. What's your level?

- 187lvl

5. How many character do you have / did you have?

- 2 on 130lvl, main on 187lvl

6. What's your experience as dueler (only for duel testers)

- 1st place in tournament 2016, 3rd place in party tournament, I have 3300 duels won

7. How many hours can you put into testing?

- 2h+

8. How will you test a Pokemon? Describe step by step (both exper and dueler)

- Check dmg/hp etc > test on exp/pvp > give my opinion to staff with all (hp, moveset, tms)

9. What's the perfect moveset for a Pokemon? (make a moveset for chosen pokemon by you, it has to be final form.
- Magcargo
m1: Ember
m2: Rock Slide
m4: Flamethrower
m5: Swagger
m6: Fire Bolt
m7: Rock Tomb
m9: Protection
m10: Lava Plume

10. Why do you think you are the best option to be a tester?
- Because I have big expirience in duels and exp
- Due to years of experience my ideas can be helpful

Last edited:

Billy hatake

Reaction score
1. What's your nickname?
4. What's your level?
9. What's the perfect moveset for a Pokemon? (make a moveset for chosen pokemon by you, it has to be final form.

1. Billy Hatake

2. Pearl

3. since 6 years ago | Dec 10 2010, 16:53:32

4. 162 atm

5. 3 chars lvls(130,150,162)

6. low, i'm a better exp machine xD

7. 5/6 hours per day

8. First I want to exp it to the maximum in several different resp to see how good it can be there, then I'll duel with it, and give my suggestions to the staff for possible changes

Q8XxXuE.png

10. I would like to help the staff once again, PA is improving a lot and it would be a great honor to be part of this team, I will do my best to continue helping to grow this Game that I've been playing for almost 7 years of my life , i just need a second chance to prove that billy are back to help grow up our loved PA . Thank you

A

Albuquerque

1. What's your nickname?
Albu
Diamond
I played a little bit in beta. And after a few months I came back. So 6 years ago. 6 years of the first and main char created. But it does not mean that I've been playing all this time, sometimes I get retired because I get bored. I think in the last 2 years I've been much more active.
4. What's your level?
2 Characters 150+, 2 Characters 130+, 2 Characters 100+, others less than 100.
Nowadays I don't duel so much, it's very easy and sameness.
*I hope alolan pokémons - not just alolan - have skill shots like ice beam, zap cannon, scald and others. So that it is more difficult to use in duel and more fun, being able to even become more balanced.
2~6h
- Testing places like ice, grass, dragon, steel etc and their exps - use only a specific pokemon and in other places use more than one -
pokémon.
- For duels try to create the pokémon with the best composition of TMs he can learn and his strategy in pvp.
- I hope to be able to test and contribute ideas or opinions that may be valid.
Ursaring:
Scary Face - m1
Giga Impact - m2
Frustration - m3
Yawn - m4
Crunch - m5
Chip Away - m6
Play Nice - m7
Thousand Waves - m8
Rest - m9
Fury Swipes - m10
Rage - passive
*Or Maybe Thousand Waves can be replace by Covet. Play Nice can be replace by Fake Tears.
- I have free time.
- Level up pokemons that really like, no matter if it is easy or difficult always have a solution.
- I only have one notation. I miss you Andryax, sorry for sending a trade message during the first tournament and you have given me ban. LOL
Albu and Knightmare. We can test and share our ideas. We will speculate on strategy and how best to use each - or what we can - of the Pokémon. He knows I'm a kinda crazy and I want to use pokémons that seem to be useless; But sometimes I don't use because it seems to be a waste and being in doubt if it is worth using it in duel, but not always the goal helps. Yes I think there is a "goal" for each rebalance.
- And test places in party exp with the pokémons.

Sininhosiomar

Reaction score
mimiu level 164 ,jogo a quatro anos ,jogo no pearl ,tinha 8 personagens ,em duel não sou muito bom em test posso colocar 8 horas ;testo a força ea fraqueza ;si for um pokemón aguá vou no fogo ou na pedra para testar sua força e nos pokemóns eletrico ,e panta para ver sua fraqueza e resistência ;;no moveset os atacks de areá ficam do sete pra cima ;eu acho que sou a melhor opição por que eu gosto do jogo .,gosto de ver meus pokemons upar e evoluir

Popeye

Reaction score
1. What's your nickname?
Popeye
Diamond
6 years
4. What's your level?
5 characters (90/90/100/130/155)
-----
2-3 hours
Well I taste pokemon first in low monster area and then in big areas, I see how much damage this pokemon make with few atacks and with all the atacks, and of course how much life it have between the same kind of pokemon...good atacks don´t need high life.
Actually I really like the moveset of whiscash, with all the the TM learnest he learn.
Because I know how to lvl a pokemon from low lvl to high lvl, so I will be able to test pokemon that can be used by low lvl players and high lvl players.

Zecao

Reaction score
Zecao
Pearl
I played first 4 years
One character :v
I taked the second place bracket A on a tournament (2015)
For test new pokemons need to knowledge about their principal movesets, for example, lickytung need "lick" because its part of the pokemon personality
And for duel a good pokemon and balanced needs 1-2 stun moves, if it have more cant learn reflect or take protections for the tempo that cant receibe damage, or do damage for free
I was tester in the johto's update i have experience in this game.

Jota Siilva

Reaction score
1. What's your nickname?
-> Jota Siilva
-> Diamond
-> 6 Years
4. What's your level?
-> 161
-> 3 character
-> + or - 6 hours per day

Position moveset, move op or nerf move by comparing with other pokemon, total dmg, attack bug, respawn amount, which attack would be better for replaces. Evaluating, relying on and giving an opinion
Victrebell <3 moves = 1- venoshock , 2–razor leaf, 3- leaf storm, 4-ingrain – 5-petal blizzard, 6 -sleep powder 7- , 8-seed flare 9- vine whip 10- poison gas, Passive - flower shield

I think to help in the improvement, I like to do new tests and talk to another player about the pokemon moves, and what could change, I believe I can do the same for Padventure in Alola, I have never had problems with the team or by Being bad Player, I have a certain experience And I am willing to help in all necessity

Sorry for the bad english

Ludacha

Reaction score
Wesker and Boky (rl friends) we can test pokes and duels also

1. What's your nickname?
Wesker/Boky

Pearl/Pearl

Wesker 6+ years (since first day it became server)/ Boky 6~ years

4. What's your level?
Wesker 198/Boky 203

Wesker as my main,and 5-6 noob chars(60-80 lvl)/ Boky as his main,and he have few 130+

Both of us have few 2,3,4 place on PA turnaments,also we duel often, can say both of us are kind a good

2-3h per day~

I would test his speed when you walk with him
Testing his hp and his dmg
His CD for every attack
His moveset (is there to much stuns,aoe and opposite)
Testing him how he act on hunting place,does he die easy from his weak type,or he is to strong for even on his strong type
And depends on pokes,maybe some resp places are they on good spot,and their number
Also checking for some bugs
Maybe some more ideas i see if i come in as tester

Cant say,but i prefer ground and electric attacks
If i have to pick then its CD from Electivire and Porygon Z ,no reason to write myown 'coz these 2 are they way i would make it,i think Porygon Z is best poke we have in PA, moveset,type,hp,abillities and more

Can't say im the best,but i play long this game,wasted a lof of time on testing my pokes,have big collection of my owns so i test them with Boky to see how they act,should we sell or buy them

Last edited:

Sabbadin Lach

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
1. Sabbadin Lach

2. Platinum

3. 9 mouth ago

4. 180

5.i have 3 (180, 131, 10)

6. I havent much experiencia in duel

7. im online for many hours and i have vacations, therefore i can be as long as you need

8. Check sprites, movement with the player, check abilities (fly, surf, cut, ride, search, dark portal, teleport, dive), check the skills and check the damage of the skills one by one, including the cd (to all this including pokes that are weak or resistant to them)

9. Is difficult to choose, for me obviously all part of a good combination of skills, it is no good to have a skill op if you do not have a good combination to support it, however for me the best moveset that can have a pokemon is that which can Confuse the player or block the opponent's skills (could be protection, reflect, stuns, trick or treat, kage bunshin) having said this I would choose double team.

If you want me to create my own moveset, I would like to propose a skill that might be interesting for the duelists, "Curse" a skill that infects the opposing pokemon. If the contricant pokemon finishes killing mine the curse is activated and this takes away a% of life, (but this I see that it would work better as pokemon abilities)

10. i think I could be a good tester because I am an experienced player who plays many hours a day, I am a trustworthy person I never break the rules so I will do exactly what you say. And most importantly I always wanted and want to collaborate with the evolution of this game

Selasor

Reaction score
1. What's your nickname?

- Selasor

- Pearl

- 3 Years

4. What's your level?

- 6, (329, 154, 133, 80, 24, 18)

-Error 404

-3-4 or more And if my internet permits (Cantv)

-I would like to try the pokemon already with all their movements, And depending on its type, take it to the areas that I usually go, See how it is without tms and then with them, And if it is double type, depending on which type is stronger or has the atakes, When using them I want to see how much damage they do dying and reviving them once

-I do not use all movements, I would not know how to create a set of movements, I just like to use the area attacks

-I'm someone who knows up pokemon climb. and that's what I mostly do, It is my passion of the game

I have uploaded most of them
Spoiler:
IhbO_uk.png

bad English, sorry :C

Duzy pan

Reaction score
1. What's your nickname?
Olimeczek
Diamond
2 years +- with delete
4. What's your level?
main char + some low lvls(2-3 in diamond and 2+- in other servers)
im almost chempion party tournament 2017 and im steel pokemon master
10-20min per day
first i will do test duel with someone and after I think about what pokemon need. Speed, dmg, skills, or tms.
aggron moves:
1 metal claw
2 metalic noise
3 smart strike
4 rock slide
5 flash cannon
6 endure
7 sandstorm
8 metal brust
9 rock tomb
10 metal sound

Im the best because im engineer and I can logically think what pokemon need. Maybe I offer little time but intensely.

Slipk

Reaction score
1. What's your nickname?
-Slipknight

Pearl

6 years

4. What's your level?

3 in pearl

+-

6 hours/day

I will check how the poke acts in certain conditions, like all respawns that he have advantage, against small groups with high exp/target, big groups with low exp/target
PS: I work in johto test server, i have an idea about how this works

Gigalith: Head Smash; Sandstorm; Giga Impact; Smack Down; Stealth Rock; Bulldoze; Detect; Roar; Rock throw; Rock Tomb / Passive: Earthshock
Trevenant: Energy Ball; Vine Whip; Spite; Bullet Seed; Spiky Shield; Shadow Blast; Scary Face; Grudge; Giga Drain; Astonish / Passive: Leech Seed
Pangoro: Sucker Punch; Shadow Punch; Triple Punch; Sky Uppercut; Hammer arm; Crunch; Night Daze; Circular Explosion; Bulk up; Brick Break/ Passive: Faint attack

I like to test pokes in different conditions, i already do this.

Last edited:

psych07

Reaction score
1. What's your nickname?

Psycho

Pearl (Later i change to diamond)

7 Years

4. What's your level?

I got no Experience for Tester

2~3 hours

comparing with pokemons with same elements base and moves and against super effective pomons and less efective.

I like Mr Mime Moveset

I have one good experience in game and in gba / 3ds games :)

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
You guys have to create your own moveset for a Pokemon. You're not asked to explain how many attacks of X formula.

Bumping what Raissa said guys.

You have to create a new moveset, not mention "i like x poke move" or explaining how many attacks it should have as Raissa mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back