What's new

Welcome!

Achievements...

deathbed

Reaction score
Your dont give me my gift?? Adsız.jpg
Look this is my crated time i need this gift:
25. Amateur Player - [1 Year Playing] -> Reward: Red Box + 2000 HD.
Please help me

keeevbt

Reaction score
Hello i am Jahganattha from pearl. I have some achievements done but i dont get the reward. What can i do?
I have the next ones:
Pokemon researcher lvl 5 (250 dex).
Amateur player (1 year playing)
An alternative suit (add any addon to pokemon)
Some friend have some similar problems too.
I would love to get the rewards. Thanks. Sorry about my poor english.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
PvE achievement really? Senior player has nothing to do with PvE, it's just says you are playing the game a long time... Doesn't matter what you do in the game, even if you like to die 1000 x a day, doesn't really matter. If you play 3 years it means you are a senior player. A PvE achievement would have something to do with PvE like for example defeat 200 different pokemon. Senior player is just a general achievement which needs the requirement of having a 3 year old character. This has nothing to do with either PVP or PvE.

Tell me how can people abuse this, if the requirements are lvl 100 , 50 fish, 50 catch and a 3 year old character. If they want the achievement on an alt char they still have to work for it. Even if you want to do this on a lvl 20 character which is 3 years old, you still have to go fish, level it and catch some pokemons.

+ Check the rewards of the duel achievements, they are a joke if you look to the rewards of the other achievements. I believe win 1000 duels doesn't even give you 100 hd.

Nice arguments, but won't be changed

Zeratosteal

Reaction score
If they want to do it on more characters it should require pretty much from them since it's senior PLAYER, not senior CHARACTER, also, you should know very well that lvling untill 100, or even untill 120-130 is pretty easy, futher exp stages make it way harder, but if it would be on lvl 100 ppl would farm it with all their old accounts (like some decide to get 130lvls for reflects these days). Even if that's not the reason of the high lvl requirement, I still think 140lvl requirement is fine, not because I have it already, but because 3 years are enough to get even 200lvl, 140 seems pretty easy during that time. If you decided to stay at 120lvl just to play PVP that's one of your decision consequences, you have to deal with it.

About duel achievements, I can farm even 5k wins playing agaisnt 10lvl characters, should i get 5k cash and yellow box for it? No, that would be extremally abused.

If it would have the requirements you have suggested, I could already take it like 3 times and im sure there are many more ppl like me, that's why there should be high lvl requirement. Even those 50 catches or 50 fishing, we already have 2 generations, so 50 catch is simply nothing tbh, also 50 fishing isn't hard, and making it harder would result in same arguments like yours:
-70fishing lvl? Omg achievement for fishers!
-100 catch? Omg, achievements for catchers!
while now it is like
-140lvl? Omg, achievement for lvling ppl! but catchers, fishers also get the levels...

I play since beta and im lvl 82. Why i need go 140 for senior archievement?? This is unfair. Yes, i have this achivement, because play 4 years ago and i cant lvl up more than lvl 82. I need lvl 140 because played since 3 years? Come on its absurd. Sorry for my bad english.

ItzMattek

Reaction score
Your dont give me my gift?? View attachment 6815
Look this is my crated time i need this gift:
25. Amateur Player - [1 Year Playing] -> Reward: Red Box + 2000 HD.
Please help me

I'm not sure but maybe there are same as senior player but with a bit lower level required....
I'm sorry if on first post isn't writted all requirements but we tryin' to discover them now

ItzMattek

Reaction score
Hello i am Jahganattha from pearl. I have some achievements done but i dont get the reward. What can i do?
I have the next ones:
Pokemon researcher lvl 5 (250 dex).
Amateur player (1 year playing)
An alternative suit (add any addon to pokemon)
Some friend have some similar problems too.
I would love to get the rewards. Thanks. Sorry about my poor english.

About dex achievement.... Maybe you have done it before dex reset them you can't get reward once more...
About amateur player... Maybe there is 100 level required but we don't know it yet...
And alternative suit... I had added addon to c gengar and didn't received reward but maybe it doesn't count cloned ones i will try to add addon to regullar Poké soon and check it but for now we know that it requires to add addon to Poké... But if you had these achievements on webside you should contact with any CM or GM....
Hope it helped you a bit...

_/sorry for 2 posts in row in theard...

Last edited:

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
42. An Alternative Suit - [Add any addon to pokemon] -> Reward: Red Box.
I add addon for gengar and I didn't get achievement ... so u need add more addons than 1.

ItzMattek

Reaction score
I guess it was changes short time after these achievements was release to game... Cuz on my first char in same day after update i have added addon for chansey and i gdy achievement but on subchar i added addon for c gengar few days later and didn't recived achievement... But don't worry it would be discovered soon

Sheeper

Reaction score
I play since beta and im lvl 82. Why i need go 140 for senior archievement?? This is unfair. Yes, i have this achivement, because play 4 years ago and i cant lvl up more than lvl 82. I need lvl 140 because played since 3 years? Come on its absurd. Sorry for my bad english.

I know it's unfair, but it's still the best solution imo. Still it's not up to me or you, and as I see they probably won't change it, you have to deal with it.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
21:59 Janusz [51]: 21:59 Professor Oak: Congratulations! You earned the achievement "Darwin's Student" for having evolved five Pokemon by level up! 21:59 Professor Oak: Your reward for this achievement is: 20000 experience points.

;)

ItzMattek

Reaction score
As i see he have cleaning world achievement... But noone know how to get it

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
As i see he have cleaning world achievement... But noone know how to get it

Achievement
HafJ-Wy5.jpg

http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?34611-Invictus-LT/page12

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
I was too lazy to read all the topic so Idk if somebody already said that or anything that refutes my thesis but here's what I think:
IF there's a lvl requirement, is to avoid people creating lots of character just to get the reward in 3 years from now.
MAYBE, just maybe, the requirements are others instead of lvl. For example, during this 3 years you cannot be a certain time without logging (like 3 months) otherwise the count will reset

ItzMattek

Reaction score
Sorry dude but it isn't suggestion theard, it's just a small spoiler for each other players

Ludacha

Reaction score
24. is for 250 catch..so keep going catching pokes,wont be able to get it soon,but when new pokes come,you will

22.kanto fire/grass catcher,there is 1 more achievement, think about element

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
24. is for 250 catch..so keep going catching pokes,wont be able to get it soon,but when new pokes come,you will

22.kanto fire/grass catcher,there is 1 more achievement, think about element

I guess it'll be Water one, you know, three starting elements, Fire, Grass and water, still nothing confirmed yet

Ludacha

Reaction score
Maybe it is,but maybe its not...maybe there is other element exept water,who knows
I said here for 250 catches becouse to not waste time doing some stupid things to get achievement,it exist but as you know
now is not possible to catch 250 pokemons,so one day we all will earn it

Sheeper

Reaction score
Maybe it is,but maybe its not...maybe there is other element exept water,who knows
I said here for 250 catches becouse to not waste time doing some stupid things to get achievement,it exist but as you know
now is not possible to catch 250 pokemons,so one day we all will earn it

True, however, you're the one nearest to find out the last element I guess :p
About 250 catch, opening a lot of event boxes, catching everything and who knows if you wouldn't reach 250 catches somehow...

Back