What's new

Welcome!

About tutor Yakii

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I've got motivation for talking about the controversial promotion of tutor "yakii".

Here i'll explain at least 3 points of views for why Staff is doing it al wrong, over and over again.

1.- Yakii started to play or be "active" from 2 months ago or maybe less, his account reveal he or she has been playing since 2013 but we don't know if she is really a girl, i told to CM Raissa once, that she started to play like a "beginner" girl and after 2 weeks she started to act like Mistic Afrodita or Ketos, something which Aga called me "paranoid" for trying to create a kind of conspiracy against this gurl cuz none of them was her, but somehow she's got the same "flamer attitude these 2 had". If staff doesn't really know about her attitudes behind that girl face she surely showed to any staff to make them believe "OMG IM SO CUTE AND I HAVE A ...." to convince them, so then, they are LOST. Zelrick and other staff i wont mention has been showing us that ATTITUDE is the first point to rate, that's why Me and other guys who knows ALL RULES, USE FORUM PERFECTLY, KNOW ENGLISH AND KNOW EVERYTHING RELATED TO GAME EXPERIENCE/REBALANCE OR ANY OTHE DEVELOMENT TOPIC haven't been selected due many problems with staff and situations where me and others have been involved in. I do accept that having this kind of attitude is enough for reject many guys. But here, the person who selected this girl, didnt give a fuck about her attitude, JUST PICK HER CUZ HE OR SHE SAW HIM OR HER HELPING PLAYERS. Come on staff, there are other guys with years helping staff boards for years and that have the potential to be staff, A beginner doesnt really deserve such a great advance in so little time for some good activity.

2 .-Like i described above, Yakiii has diferent bad attitudes, sometimes i call her "him" cuz most of the time while i was at pearl i used to be the most active guy and the most popular and recognized from this server, most of the time i never spoke in spanish chat but i have had the windows open, and i could read how this girl used to act, inciting to violence between players, talking like a man and not like a girl in hours where spanish chat was needed of a staff attention or help. He used to insult players calling them "pendejo", cryer", "lloron" or calling for friends to support her flaming to over destroy players gamelife.

3 .- I'ts been a kind of tradition that all "tutors friend" get promotion after a couple of weeks, like giving a helping hand for all friends around. History has told us that this "help" has been even more effective than own "staff recluitment system". For example Mistic afroditas friends got promoted 4 of their "rls and even neibors". and there has been other cases that we can clearly identify. I hope this wasn't yakii's case.

My personal suggestion is to give more attention to THESE points :
*If she or she knows english
*If he or she uses forum frecuently and know how to work with it.
*If he or she is enought friendly and capable to conversate with players, spend his or her time enough to make players get a solution for their problems.
*If he or she has the knowled about all the game topics
*If he or she is enough active

----------
OFFTOPIC

And to forget about "hate against staff and everything realated, i know the current staff is afraid to include a "flamer" or a person who can clearly let us see his or her independence with his or her ideas, because this "would destroy or would begin a new kind of work style", right now staff work in a circle and of course i personally think this administration period has been one of the best for the updates we were having, but don't be afraid of anything, let people, your people suggest and cooperate with independence, not always order them. Some of them also know about "programming", some of them also know about "map edditing", some of them know about "website development", some of them also know about rebalance topic, some of them are good written about quests, some of them are good for many other things, and this is for bosses, don't take all the job for yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back