What's new

Welcome!

about the ddos and server offline Read.

moaid

Reaction score
Hello no lifer's > i mean the pepols who is fucking complain
im telling that cuz u guys are fucking no lifer's and u need to learn how to cntrol ur self while the pa staff's make the server better
WTF u guys are comaplin cuz of ? server offline ??

pa staff said they will give double xp + 3 day's premmy cuz of what we lost so why dont everyone put a dick in his mouth and wait till they fucking fix it ?

aplogyz for bad word's
ur's
Moaid.

Eclipse

Reaction score
I dont wanna live 2 days without pokemon ;(. and im too far at my rl friends =/ i cant go to them =/ soo big booring ;(

Iceburner

Reaction score
didn't thought Moaid will say anything clever, but he is surely right, i remember me in 12-13 years and i was near to cuicide when smth was wrong with other on-line games, which i played a years ago=) but now, ppl. it's the moment for u to free of an on-line and go the real life fuck girls, drink alcohol and so on. I am going to it all tonight=)))
btw. i had a plans to drink a long time ago, so there is no reason if the server on or off, i mean, again, ppl, your life not circled about on-line game, i like it too, but if u have another perspective in real life - i'll take it whatever is it, on-line is only way to kill the time=))) so go for a walk=)

and Moaid, as far as i know u, u could write much more things about it, so your message is nothing, but the whole idea is good

Iceburner

Reaction score
i dont need to explan im all what im saying guys have ur own life.

no, if u have created such a topic, u could explain people such a simple things, and, now, i am going to embody my plans in life=)
wish me a good luck)

Dan - Eiji Nizuma

Reaction score
I must say something....

Congratz, U fuck girls, U drink...

Then why u are here? We are all the same, PLAYERS.

Some of them are noobs, some not.

But everyone here plays.

who will die because of a game... idk what to say

Sir Chile Deburro

Reaction score
ppl who doesn´t own a life out of their computers, this game should be a hobby, not an addiction...

Raszagal

Reaction score
I'll just say:

If you have a "life" why you're wasting it here making such treads against people complaining?, for me that's taking it as personal, or a indirect way of complain against it.

If you don't want complains, if you don't want to be part of it, just leave them be.

Want a "Life", just leave the Forum, and stop insulting people and thinking that u're more than them.

papuchi

Reaction score
moaid,always saying "get a life"....what about you? you live at forum,so please shut up,most people who ask others to close mouth are allways the ones who play more.if you like a game,you play it and go read if is open again as soon as you have time to play.
you ask others to get a life? you are the one who created this threat... Im with rasz

Back