What's new

Welcome!

about the ddos and server offline Read.

aantoon1

Reaction score
Raszagal got it right.
Stop complaining, my life is my life, your life is your life.
If you really have to care about other peoples life here, then you'r the biggest no-lifer here.

Last edited:

Makuko

Reaction score
moaid,always saying "get a life"....what about you? you live at forum,so please shut up,most people who ask others to close mouth are allways the ones who play more.if you like a game,you play it and go read if is open again as soon as you have time to play.
you ask others to get a life? you are the one who created this threat... Im with rasz

This.

Totally agree.

Dizix

Reaction score
The fact that they could've fixed this AGES ago and just ignored it pisses me off. So here we are, no pokemon for the entire weekend and this didn't need to happend if the admins were atleast a bit smart.

papuchi

Reaction score
cry cry cry and bye
xd

what a mature answer...we don´t need to know more about you. go create another threat for complain and then ask for stop complaining. you are the most intelligent person in the wolrd,as we can see

Som

Reaction score
I'll just say:

If you have a "life" why you're wasting it here making such treads against people complaining?, for me that's taking it as personal, or a indirect way of complain against it.

If you don't want complains, if you don't want to be part of it, just leave them be.

Want a "Life", just leave the Forum, and stop insulting people and thinking that u're more than them.

I just find it funny that W.D thanked this post even though he's in Moaid's guild. So this means he disapproves of Moaid's posts and might still hold grudge against him lol. It's funny actually because 2 weeks before Moaid and Nwa/W.D were hurling abuses at each other because of the stolen Magmar and a week later, they are best buddies and land up in the same guild. :p

Back