What's new

Welcome!

Ability wipe poll

Should the item "ability wipe" be created?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lag

So this is the poll about the Ability wipe item suggested by the player Skyrus , jano said he should make a poll however he is away from the game in these last few days so as a friend of his i decided to make it myself, of course all credit goes to him for his suggestion.
v7jGx0M.png

Sylwonek

Reaction score
why anybody is voting yes XDDD 100 diamonds is too much cost and we dont need more items from premium. ability was always kinda random thing in this game and now u want to make it that much easier lul

Guim Jimas

Reaction score
go grab another red gyarados or if you have too much money buy another one if you don't like the ability, not simplifying everything and buying it in the premium shop.

You had 3x chances to change your ability, failed? well... shit happens

Last edited:

Zaun

Reaction score
This suggestion doesn't seem like a good idea to me. The existence of non-perfect Pokemon (ball, skill, sex) encourages collectors to seek their individuality and this drives the market. It also gives players who like to hunt or catch a extra motivation to do so.

stin stauer

Reaction score
I don't think an item of 100 diamonds or even more will make the market unstable. This item is not supposed to be used on simple pokemons, it's supposed to be used on very rare ocasions with very rare pokemons, like mythic or shinies. So you buy it very rarely because you know there won't be another chance to get the same pokemon, it won't even affect the price of these very rare pokemons, because they are very rare.

who da hell has ever caught 2 red gyarados? oh this one got intimidate, no problem, i'm gonna catch another red gyarados, c'mon stop being lazy and bring good arguments.

my opinion, thanks

Reactions: Lag
A

Albuquerque

I don't think an item of 100 diamonds or even more will make the market unstable. This item is not supposed to be used on simple pokemons, it's supposed to be used on very rare ocasions with very rare pokemons, like mythic or shinies. So you buy it very rarely because you know there won't be another chance to get the same pokemon, it won't even affect the price of these very rare pokemons, because they are very rare.

who da hell has ever caught 2 red gyarados? oh this one got intimidate, no problem, i'm gonna catch another red gyarados, c'mon stop being lazy and bring good arguments.

my opinion, thanks
You are forgetting about people p2w who always wants some pokemon in specific balls or with ability without any reset, do you really think they won't spend their money and f*** up with economy to get all pokemons in that way? Just look some pokemons increased price cuz they wants in specific ball and if some1 catch it in ub they will ask for same price over and over.

As I said on other thread this item maybe it can exists but to get in another way not with diamonds and be used wisely and not for esthetics.

stin stauer

Reaction score
You are forgetting about people p2w who always wants some pokemon in specific balls or with ability without any reset, do you really think they won't spend their money and f*** up with economy to get all pokemons in that way? Just look some pokemons increased price cuz they wants in specific ball and if some1 catch it in ub they will ask for same price over and over.

As I said on other thread this item maybe it can exists but to get in another way not with diamonds and be used wisely and not for esthetics.
I doubt they will do that with an item costing 100 diamons which in diamond is atm 500k -550k, but if it's the problem make the item exclusively for mythic and shinies and cloneds. it will reduce the use avoid weird players to make the perfect regular pokemon, as i said, the propose is only for very rare ones.

A

Albuquerque

I doubt they will do that with an item costing 100 diamons which in diamond is atm 500k -550k, but if it's the problem make the item exclusively for mythic and shinies and cloneds. it will reduce the use avoid weird players to make the perfect regular pokemon, as i said, the propose is only for very rare ones.
I don't have doubt they gonna use just for esthetics cuz they paid more than 1kk~2kk extra for a Cloned Rhydon for e.g in specific balls and many others pokes, all of theses pokemons got price rised up even in ultra ball. The same can easily happens with that item to get a poke without resets, cuz sometimes they also search for a poke without resets and pays extra for it.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Do you know what really affects the economy?

Donation promotion with the possibility of sending a gift and the d… held box 2

These days, the easiest way to get rich on the pad is not to donate when there is no promotion, save the money to donate at these events...

it's ridiculous to imagine that a person who donates 30 diamonds or more has the chance to receive 1 shiny in box or a catch charm in held box 2 and still use the diamonds to send a gift to himself and receive another exclusive shiny.

creating an item so that the person has access to the Hability they want in pokemon, would not be the biggest problem.

stin stauer

Reaction score
I don't have doubt they gonna use just for esthetics cuz they paid more than 1kk~2kk extra for a Cloned Rhydon for e.g in specific balls and many others pokes, all of theses pokemons got price rised up even in ultra ball. The same can easily happens with that item to get a poke without resets, cuz sometimes they also search for a poke without resets and pays extra for it.
btw, the item doesnt give you the wished ability, it resets the 3x ability to restart the process.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Do you know what really affects the economy?

Donation promotion with the possibility of sending a gift and the d… held box 2

These days, the easiest way to get rich on the pad is not to donate when there is no promotion, save the money to donate at these events...

it's ridiculous to imagine that a person who donates 30 diamonds or more has the chance to receive 1 shiny in box or a catch charm in held box 2 and still use the diamonds to send a gift to himself and receive another exclusive shiny.

creating an item so that the person has access to the Hability they want in pokemon, would not be the biggest problem.
i forgot to mention the lottery tickets…

rhess

Reaction score
I like the idea of Ability wipe but i don't think they should add any other item to buy with diamonds, maybe if they make some high lvl quest or with requirements like getting X amount of cards, catches, lvl, etc. To at least make it a rare/hard to get item, they could even give it away on Dice events/ Lottery and others

Whimsicotthey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back