What's new

Welcome!

3rd Alolan Island - Ula'Ula

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
cus it hasn't been restarted, there's nothing to re-check, just be patient.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
I want to ask about alolan geodude>graveler>golem, they have spawns on 3th island or no?

Pam

Reaction score
And stop paying premmy account, cuz now in those new island we can't use the basic functions of be pacc. That's boring.
Hau'oli -can't fly-
Heahea -cant fly-
Malie -can't fly, can't surf-

No all people is rich, and I can't waste my money this way.

I try to understand the decisions staff took but I can't. 70k for surf < 10k for pacc ☆

Grayfoox

Reaction score
And stop paying premmy account, cuz now in those new island we can't use the basic functions of be pacc. That's boring.
Hau'oli -can't fly-
Heahea -cant fly-

I try to understand the decisions staff took but I can't. 70k for surf < 10k for pacc ☆

Agreed, 70k was too much to use only surf and 2 places to kill some megapokemons (I had to pay this btw) but I hope this place gets better in the future with more respawns.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hau'oli -can't fly-
Heahea -cant fly-

1. Alola itself requires premium
2. surf is not necessary anywhere so what's the point of using it if islands are separated from each other?
3. fly is disabled because respawns are having level required and we dont want to make it ugly with stupid roofs everywhere to avoid people flying in, else, what do you need fly for if you can use ride, there aren't any big mountains you have to get in (u wouldnt get on lanakila anyway because it has max possible levels used
4. 70k is an access to mega spawn and other spawns + others that ill add there in the future, you pay it permanently not everytime you want to go in

demzpacito

Reaction score
Hello, first of all Id like to thanks for Ula'ula, really liked most of new respawns. If you would allow just one small feedback, Id ask for a couple more catchable Salamences on new Dragon resp. Most last evolved dragon pokes have better resps for that, including pokes that were introduced later to the game like Garchomp. If Im not mistaken atm the best Salamence resp for catch is Shamouti 180 with 4 (and I hardly believe most people can even cover the 4 in 3 min). A resp with 5 Sala wouldnt harm economy whatsoever and would help a bit catchers. Hope you consider it

Regards

demzpacito

Reaction score
Other thing I forgot to ask: Is Alolan Ninetales suppose to be very rare? Cause Alolan Sandslash is only rare

Back