Welcome!

10 PA Birthday Client Background Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! We would like to invite you to participate in our Client background contest for 10 PA Birthday!

How do I participate?
- Make a 10 PA Birthday themed client background, upload directly on forum or in some img hosting, for example: http://imgur.com
- Post the picture here with your nickname and world.
- If you can't post your picture due to too low amount of posts, use this thread to get needed amount; http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?14348-Make-spam-here
- If you don't have forum account you can contact a Staff member to help you with your post;

Rules:
- The background must be themed around 10 PA Birthday and include "10 years of Padventures" (https://i.imgur.com/EX5q9dN.png).
- Required size 1900x1000 pixels.
- Pictures must be uploaded in PNG or BMP only. Other file format(such as JPG) is NOT allowed.
- Ready backgrounds from internet will be disqualified.
- It's allowed to create a background with mixed pictures from internet, but a self-made background would be better.
- A player can post max 2 backgrounds.
- Real Drawings are not allowed.
- Thread will be closed at 25/11.

Rewards:

1st place: Shiny Alcremie + 60 premium days + Trophy
And we will use the winner background on our client!

2nd place: Cloned Box + 30 premium days + Trophy

3rd place: Pikachu cosplay* + 15 premium days + Trophy

* Pikachu cosplay with full moveset and TM set + 1 unique spell depending on which cosplay winner choose.

kLXyloK.png

If you have questions, you can either contact any staff member in game or post your questions in this thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted.

Regards,
PA Staff.

emesh

Reaction score
Rules:
- It's allowed to create a background with mixed pictures from internet, but a self-made background would be better.

allowed by the rules, i use 5 different images, have a nice day charmanderok
Nope. Thats still a complete backround to which you added badly rendered 4 pokes, removed PokemonGO logo and added new one
- Ready backgrounds from internet will be disqualified.

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
Rules:

allowed by the rules, i use 5 different images, have a nice day charmanderok

Nah, you just took a ready art from other artist, removed his logo and put your. Then everyone thinks you had a hard work, but this is not a creation, it's a copy that anyone can do in 5 minutes with any program. A real art take hours to be completed, you should think about all details to make it perfect, for exemple, look at my drafts:

Evp5h2K.png

With all respect, but your image, for me, is just a Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh guys... Our CMs will decide what to do with this case. They will choose the winner and judge all backgrounds so I think it's unnecessary to discuss in this case.

Ponchitox

Reaction score
Here for my part I am not arguing, I only made an image to participate for the first time, if you do not like or do not think what I did are in all your right, but for my part I only wanted to participate in one of these events now I have never done it, in the rules it says that it is much better if you do it and I congratulate those who have done it, I did not want to do it like that.

Good luck and have a good day alls :) mewlove celebihype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back