What's new

Welcome!

03:41 You received a pokemon (Dreepy [15]). Ez Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
Btw, if your parents do not pay you attention, you do not have the reason to seek us to get it, I have screenshots where you talk to me at dawn, just to tell me dog, I have captures where you say that you will report to Latin American players just for speaking their native language.
No one cares about you, and now you're calling me dog?, look at yourself, you're the Khormes dog.

You are dog, and I will call your dog cause you listen to all what dolphy says to you. Im myself and no one here tell to the what to do. I will report them cauzs they always insult family, 0 respect for them.
No one cares about me?ok ok
Now think who care about you

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
Both of you, i really dont care what polak says about me but stop spam in forum, if you really have a quarrel just go to PM ingame, here isn't the correct place to do it.

Tell it to your friend, he want make drama so I'm responding. He give me fun and I give him it as I see

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
So raissa or others cm. Close this thread.
I'm out of talking with this dumb.
But I know he will spam more, cause he really need to do it.

Kingox

Reaction score
Btw, any staff can close this thread?, Polak are only looking for attention and i'm not gonna give it to him anymore.

what????

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Waiting, let me sleep on day and I will rape you there, and of course following yours lt of licking someone's ass and giving me more fun.

2:0
Ryotha left from bugs (5 minutes)
Kingox left from electric (20 minutes)

Ez noobs
LIKE EVERY XO
wish you good day

Geronir Towers aka Gero aka Polakpatriota has left the game (0.1s)

Aga 1 : 0 Polakpatriota

take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back