18:47 Xo Kingox [200]: i don't seeproblems
18:47 Xo Kingox [200]: with that
18:47 Geronir Towers [234]: lvl up 215
18:47 Geronir Towers [234]: asnd come

;CC

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
Waiting, let me sleep on day and I will rape you there, and of course following yours lt of licking someone's ass and giving me more fun.

2:0
Ryotha left from bugs (5 minutes)
Kingox left from electric (20 minutes)

Ez noobs
LIKE EVERY XO
wish you good day

Last edited:

Kingox

Reaction score
Waiting, let me sleep on day and I will rape you there, and of course following yours lt of licking someone's ass and giving me more fun.

2:0
Ryotha left from bugs (5 minutes)
Kingox left from electric (20 minutes)

Ez noobs
LIKE EVERY XO
wish you good day

Kingox left from electric (20 minutes) Runerigus lvl 130 with 100% exp, I don't have more things to do on the resp

Pd. If u want talk about rapes, why u didn't posted the 1 v 4? (My Runerigus vs ur whole team xd)
Pd 2. U need hands to ks me.
charmanderok

Last edited:

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
Kingox left from electric (20 minutes) Runerigus lvl 130 with 100% exp, I don't have more things to do on the resp

Pd. If u want talk about rapes, why u didn't posted the 1 v 4? (My Runerigus vs ur whole team xd)

I don't make ss, don't have space on my pc for idiots, go lvl up, I'm still waiting.

You left = you lose

Dolphy for 3rd time cry to me that I provocate him. What a tutor!

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
About your PS2 we can go to meowths with water tornado and record this who doesn't have hands.

Kingox

Reaction score
I don't make ss, don't have space on my pc for idiots, go lvl up, I'm still waiting.

You left = you lose

3 shinys for me = you lose
All exp for me = you lose
Runerigus 130 vs ur whole team = you lose

Can I continue?

Kingox

Reaction score

Calling him a thief in front of all the PvP, creating different accounts to be able to continue accusing him of something that is not true. You are right you are not provoking him.

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
Calling him a thief in front of all the PvP, creating different accounts to be able to continue accusing him of something that is not true. You are right you are not provoking him.

I didn't say I don't provocate this random, I just say he cried to me today for 3rd time :D

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
And in my opinion this thread should be moved to spam, or just closed. kingox is toxic kid who only wants make some drama.
He started with poke from event but only to copy msg which wasn't directed to him

Kingox

Reaction score
I didn't say I don't provocate this random, I just say he cried to me today for 3rd time :D

Btw, if your parents do not pay you attention, you do not have the reason to seek us to get it, I have screenshots where you talk to me at dawn, just to tell me dog, I have captures where you say that you will report to Latin American players just for speaking their native language.
No one cares about you, and now you're calling me dog?, look at yourself, you're the Khormes dog.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Both of you, i really dont care what polak says about me but stop spam in forum, if you really have a quarrel just go to PM ingame, here isn't the correct place to do it.

Kingox

Reaction score
And in my opinion this thread should be moved to spam, or just closed. kingox is toxic kid who only wants make some drama.
He started with poke from event but only to copy msg which wasn't directed to him

I wish this was a thread without rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back