Welcome!

Search results

1. Sucrilhosforever

[RANKING] Summer Paintball Season 2

Marshalldx 44 Tsugekai 40 Darkkaue 37 Blacky 31 Katherine 26 Eldaku 22 Wolfkzy 19 Andresaurs 17 Ingecast 16 Palosplays 12 Khun Morgan 11 Soksok 10 Totopos 9 Hatsuken 8 Lag 8 Siperburges 8 Vanilmirth 7 Clen Marudel 7 Steve Faraone 5 Royal 4 Skyuper 3 Last...
  2. Sucrilhosforever

Poni Island - Bug reports

Hello! Please post in this thread every bug you encounter on Poni Island, providing the following info: Look/position and an explanation of the said bug. Post pictures only if they are really necessary to explain the bug.
  3. Sucrilhosforever

Easter Drawing Contest 2021!

Hello, everyone! Bunny came hopping to bring you some great news, it is time for our Easter Drawing Contest! What to do: - Draw as best as you can a picture of the pokémon world, be either digital or real-life drawings. - Theme must be Easter - Sign your drawing with your character's name -...
  4. Sucrilhosforever

Easter Lottery

Hello, everyone! We hope everyone is doing fine! From 12/03 to 22/03 there will be possibilities of acquiring some tickets to our upcoming Easter Lottery! You will be able to get tickets at: 1: Mini events, such as Flame Hockey, Grass Fire Water, Dancing Chairs and others! 2: Happy hour (At...
  5. Sucrilhosforever

Tutor Recruitment [Platinum]

Hello Players! In this thread we are going to select For Platinum: * 1 Tutor for Polish channel * 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel Do you want to become one? It’s your chance! Just sign up here! Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though. • Be an active and helpful player. • Have...
  6. Sucrilhosforever

Servers closed temporarily due to instability

Hello. As you may have noticed servers were having some instabilities, so we'll keep both of them closed till we fix those. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
  7. Sucrilhosforever

Halloween Client Background Contest

Hello everyone! We would like to invite you to participate in our Client background contest, Halloween edition! How do I participate? - Make a halloween themed client background, upload directly on forum or in some img hosting, for example: http://imgur.com - Post the picture here with...
  8. Sucrilhosforever

What is missing on the high level experience? [SUGGESTIONS THREAD]

Hello community! Since players are this game's soul, we want to hear from you, high levels(200+ mostly) what could make your experience more enjoyable, or what do you think its missing when you reach higher levels/certain point in the game. What are the level gaps that we could fill with...
  9. Sucrilhosforever

[Guide] How to reset your TM task char properly

English How to reset your TM task char properly For those who are wondering how exactly can you reset your TM tasks char, follow this: Buy the TM task reset in game and use it(AFAIK doesn't matter on which char), then log out. Go to website and login there, scroll down to the "tm tasks"...
  10. Sucrilhosforever

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon [Diamond]

Player without a forum account Dolfs - Diamond Cloned Kingler 122, male, ability shell armor, with hydropump and water pulse, last used a month ago
  11. Sucrilhosforever

[Recovery] Pokémon Lost (Lecocineiro, Platinum)

Pokémon Lost (Lecocineiro, Platinum) Player without a forum account Lost his Roserade 101, natural cure, doesn't remember sex last used yesterday on his char Samurai Branco, platinum.
  12. Sucrilhosforever

school Alolan NPC's not responding to alola

instead they respond to "hi"(but the right click action says alola), tested on school NPC's Alberta, Alys, Morgana, Davis. The npc's Queenie, Margie, Poppy and the librarian, on the right click action it says hi, but the librarian answer to alola.
  13. Sucrilhosforever

Trading items and pokémons

Trading items and pokémons another day, another bug (hi lewuseq) so, after the revamp of storage system, we had no easy way to trade cash and pokemons in the same place, i remember that we could with parcels, but isn't working anymore(i've tried like 5 different ways to trade), so how can we...
  14. Sucrilhosforever

Electrified condition bypass pots and cancel them

Well i was hunting those pesky rats today(pikachus) and i'm not sure if the easter rats are bugged or if that's a bug from the "electrified" condition so, my omastar got electrified, and even after i used a pot, the damage went trough and the pot was canceled, that occurred 3 times.
  15. Sucrilhosforever

Small bug with the new coloring names feature

Small bugs with the new coloring names feature so, when activated, the pokemon name gets off centered. It gets normal again when deactivated. When we have a pokemon released, and we activate it: And the same, when we deactivate it
  16. Sucrilhosforever

Small bug with window lock

So, when you open a bag, you can't acess the lock button(cause the "back to previous bag" overlays it) Still you can lock your main bag then open other bags, but the icon stays on the background, inaccessible.
  17. Sucrilhosforever

Haloween ariados still bugged

so, as Hohenheim stated here:http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?40237-Halloween-Ariados-converted-into-normal-one After a client update, it would get self-fixed, but still the same.
  18. Sucrilhosforever

Cloned Crobat flying sprite

So, the last frame on c crobat's fly sprite is bugged, the blue marks on his "chest"(i guess that's a chest, he's such a flying goo ball) disappears. Here's the first sprite, fully open wings The second one And the last one
  19. Sucrilhosforever

Acrylo

Well, not sure if its a bug or not, but acrylo is selling leppa berrys for 50 cents(black friday deals ftw :kappa:). Idk if he was supposed to do that, and it is impossible to buy(tried several ammounts to check).
  20. Sucrilhosforever

Targeting bug

I noticed in the past days that even if you got your pokemon next to you(2 sqm max), wild pokemon are aiming the character first. No, the pokemon wasn't surrounded, i confirmed it in the rat plague today, ratatas killing me when i had my pidgeot out next to me.
Back