Welcome!

Search results

1. T

Shiny Talonflame/Talonflame

is it possible to add TM Sky Attack to normal and shiny talonflame?
  2. T

Plans for next months!

If the purpose would be to have "equal" servers, they would be created equal from the beginning. So I think the purpose is to offer 2 "different options" for players, however in terms of quests all should be the same, because it is the same game. Honestly, I dont get the point of discussing the...
  3. T

Premium 15 and 7 days

eventually daily for new accounts could cover this issue of "experimenting" premium, but it is not that hard get premium with donating or buying in game edit: staff needs resources to keep servers opened and develop new things, so it is fair as is now
  4. T

Guild Systems - Discussion & Suggestions

maybe some task that require collaboration and give rewards to all guildmates, for example, require several members to help in defeat something, because each player only would be able to hit a small percentage, maybe alone or in group, each player will only have for example 3 minutes to fight...
  5. T

achievement #116

i would not have spend an electrizer on a normal electabuzz if the achievement worked on the cloned one, I think now it is later to change current achievements, but next ones maybe could follow this suggestion
  6. T

Shiny turtonator

well I only tested normal turtonator so far, but as you say it seems that you claim that normal version is fine and shiny needs improvement.. well maybe if normal version is improved it can be a way to improve shiny in other ways too
  7. T

Shiny turtonator

normal turtonator could have an improvement too, i think swagger could be replaced for something
  8. T

Winter On Padventures

I ended with only 15 haha, would love to get the ultra wormhole key for 16, but just asking if there would be a better use for my tokens in future, because the rewards for 15 or less tokens are not interesting for me :p =(
  9. T

Winter On Padventures

will be another use for tokens? I mean if someone does not want to spend them now will the tokens be re-used for spend in future events?
  10. T

Topic for small doubts

when days are "reseted" for the achievement "#72 the daily chores"? Isnt in the same hour of reseting all other dailies? Because I noticed something that may be considered a bug, this counter of days in a row is lost to zero even when making dailies every day.. for example, if making 1h before...
  11. T

[NEW] Held items - Discussion and Suggestions

helds that decrease damage taken by 10% should be considered as support and/or be allowed to be used with other support too... (otherwise these helds for specific defense are very useless...)
  12. T

What is missing on the high level experience? [SUGGESTIONS THREAD]

Since there is a mega voucher from achievements and there will be others obtained from cards, why not a shiny voucher, but character bound to prevent people abusing from it.
  13. T

Valentine Event 2020

Could we have some more time with the valentine pokemon in order to collect more valentine hearts? I believe it wouldn't hurt those who already achieved their goals, and it will allow others to do the same, since rewards are limited per person.
  14. T

Thanks and gz for the work! Could we have more info about this? Also, is there anything being considered based on number of catches? Because a character who caught hundreds of pokemon has not a single/minor advantage compared to a character who never caught anything...
  15. T

Reward order on Dice Event

it would be good if the prize is displayed and 3 to 5 seconds later the round begins, because some prizes most of us "regret" of winning hahaha
  16. T

I agree, but we already have killing tasks, why not some dueling tasks? Win duels against players and/or NPCs. If you use some randomly selected pokemon you will win 5x more rewards, but include a cooldoown of months so players just dont simply share pokemon in this system. I am a player who...
  17. T

It is impossible to get achievement #174

true, phanpy is not getting/increasing intimacy on daycare... so, remove achievement or create egg for it?
  18. T

Winter On Padventures

about quiz yesterday judai said something like "cosmoen is heavier than snolax", and he considered the answer correct despite missing letter r in snorlax, while in summer events some other making quiz made a missing letter the exactly reason to evaluate the sentence, it was +- seadra evolves to...
  19. T

More level benefits only in more speed and hp to the char, and people dont care too much about it... So level matters mainly to access respawns and quests... My point is to make more reasons to get levels/scores in general, I suggested competitions/rewards on high score ranks, example there are...
  20. T

In my own experience, the game has already a good amount of achievements, things to collect (cards and pokemon to catch and level), quests (in special zygarde cube), charms, etc. All of these features are the main attractions for me, and some things in game may take years to be achieved given...
Back