Welcome!

Search results

1. Abble

Happy birthday [ADM] Jano

Today we celebrate the birthday of our dear adm Jano, which has never given up in this game even in the hardest times; We don't talk as much as we used to (you're always busy with some shit haha), but we wish you all the best professionally and personally!!!
  2. Abble

Tournment and duel bugs

Hello, i'm here to ask if there's any intend of fixing the bugs that we have on duels before the tournment arrives. There are so many little and huge bugs that can turn things around in duels... Some of the bugs i know are: When you target something sometimes it bugs and untarget itself...
  3. Abble

[Guide] WTFast tutorial

Hello everybody; I'm here to guide you on how to use proxy WTFast on PAdventures. What is WTFast? - It's a proxy that remove lags from people that are from other countries. Where do i download it? - Dowload it here: https://www.wtfast.com/ You can hoose from free trial or premmium, it's...
  4. Abble

tibia tunnel

is there a way to make this program (proxy) work on pa? anyone knows?
  5. Abble

Remake to some passives

Greetings adventurers. I'm here to suggest a remake to passive rage and passive stunning confusion. Stunning confusion: If you followed the anime (the first generation, you probably all did hehe), you can remember that misty's psyduck was pretty useless, always when it was out of the pokeball...
  6. Abble

Wild electrivire

Electrivire gives no loot (has no corpse) and gives less exp than eletabuzz 22:40 Your Gliscor deals 555 damage to an Electivire. 22:40 Your Gliscor gained 852 exp. 22:40 Your Gliscor deals 1001 damage to an Electabuzz. 22:40 Your Gliscor gained 890 exp.
  7. Abble

about house editor

Hi, I'm here to suggest a new option to house editor; It would be nice to have an option which we could be able to remove past floors, because when you put a new floor you can't remove it, even when you leave the house; when you buy a house that doesn't have a good floor or it's incomplete...
  8. Abble

npc designer bug

he doesn't answer after you ask for the second mission, only when you say mission > yes, without he saying anything. 18:58 Abble [163]: mission 18:58 Abble [163]: mission 18:58 Abble [163]: mission 18:58 Abble [163]: yes 18:58 Designer: Great, you need to prove that you know something about...
  9. Abble

About Levitate

Hello, i'm here to suggest to put the abillity levitate ingame, this abillity consists in making some pokemons that are able to levitate be immune to ground attacks. The only pokemon that has this abillity at the moment is Hydreigon; There aren't many pokemons that can levitate in the game...
  10. Abble

Improving market

Greetings adventures. Have you ever logged on the other world just to check the market? And then, when you find something you wanna buy, you'd wait untill the owner of the market offer gets online, so you can send him a message, asking him to remove his pokemon from market and then to put it on...
  11. Abble

Bug on !melee mode

I've enabled melee mode (command !melee) which makes your ranged pokemon attack in range of a melee (closely), since alakazam, when slowed/paralyzed, cant use "move" by order and so his combo is missed really easily, but there's a problem, when an enemy pokemon uses any of the "fear" abilities...
  12. Abble

Auto attack target bug.

It's not that big of a bug, but it's for sure annoying. It's been in the game since the beginning of it, the thing is that when you target something and you missclick it, targeting it and then untargeting it by clicking it twice, you cant target again, only if you wait a second or so, because if...
  13. Abble

About areas with EXP block.

Greetings everybody. Today I'm here to suggest about the areas such as PAinquisition and PApoi, which have a block to the experience that goes to the character. It has been blocked since a long time because people were kinda abusing the place, upping there alone, making lots of experience and...
  14. Abble

Looking for team to inquisition - diamond

Is there anyone interested in doing this quest? I only need to buy 6 flame plate and I'm done with the missions...
  15. Abble

[Recovery] Popeyito lost some pokémon

Popeyito lost some pokémon Popeyito msg me and asked for help since he doesn't have an account on forum anymore, the thing is he stopped playing for a while and now he realise that some of his pokémon are missing. Lapras 130 with reflect and water pulse in ultra ball, pirithoxx give it to me...
  16. Abble

Organized report of map bugs

In this thread you can report any kind of map bug you have seen in game, what can be considered as a map bug is: A place with a missing sprite. A part of a map that looks unfinished. The ground of determined area going out of it's supposed zone. The impossibility of walking in determined area...
  17. Abble

The need of PAdventures' players.

Hello everyone, good morning/afternoon/night to whoever is reading my idea. I came here to suggest you something that players from PA are in extremely need, new area of hunts. If you follow the forum you probably have seen that there are a lot of suggestions about new hunts/quests lately. The...
  18. Abble

Suggestion of Respaw: Ghost pokémon.

Suggestion of Respaw: Ghost pokémon. Hello everyone, good morning/afternoon/night to whoever that's reading my idea. I'm here today to suggest you a new hunt of ghost type pokémon. The main reason of my suggestion is that we don't have many places to hunt this kind of pokémon and it would...
  19. Abble

Abble's Store.

BUY TM WILD CHARGE, TM THUNDER, FLYGON LVL 130, KINGDRA LVL 130, SKARMORY LVL 130 sell bronzong lvl 130 (tm: Doom desire and psycho cut)
  20. Abble

Rollback

A friend of mine that hasn't a forum acc wants to report that he lost a Dragonite, lvl 110, male, pink ball, with tm water pulse. the last time he used it was yesterday. His name is Lord-hulk, world diamond.
Back