Welcome!

Search results

1. Skyrus

Ceruledge Useless Ability

Ceruledge can learn 2 abilities, Flash Fire (Fire type moves do not affect the user) which is nice. But his second ability is Weak Armor (After taking damage from a melee attack will reduce incoming damage by 10% during 10 seconds) is useless because he is a ghost type and it can never be hit...
  2. Skyrus

Spam Troll

Greetings, I was afk today but selling/buying in advertising chat and when I came back to my computer this guy decided to spam my whole chat away. I ignored him now but this is kind of annoying since I don't know if anyone messaged me.
  3. Skyrus

Money and upgrade pricing markets

Greetings, Yesterday I bought a pokemon in the pokemon market for 9,5kk which is 95 000 TTD, 950 stacks of money. I noticed the game only lets you hold 1000 stacks in your inventory which is a problem because everything is getting more expensive in time. I would suggest adding a new kind of...
  4. Skyrus

Skyrus Shop

Sell: Shiny Klawf 57F (AB: Generator) Catch Charm (Offer) INQ Boxes Random Elemental Boxes TM Pyro Pulse Items In Market BUY: Cloned Scyther M You Offer
  5. Skyrus

Buy Banettite 1,7kk cash (market)

Looking for Mega Stone Banettite pay 1,7kk in cash (look market)
  6. Skyrus

Aura Cloned Scizor and new sprite Mega Lucario

Greetings, Can you please make the aura's from normal Scizor available for Cloned version aswell. As you can see it is possible on Scyther. Also can you add this Sprite for Mega Lucario, looks so good Thanks in advance
  7. Skyrus

Ability Wipe

Hello all, I would like to suggest an item in the diamond shop to wipe the ability of a pokemon completely, remove all the resets and making it possible to use resets again. There are some very rare, hard to get and expensive pokemon which should have an option to get to ability you really...
  8. Skyrus

Buy Shiny Lucario

Buy Shiny Lucario pay in cash
  9. Skyrus

Stop closing threads without a reason lol...

I borrowed the Cloned Scizor because I wanted to try it out lol, I always loved Scyther and Scizor there is nothing wrong with wanting to try them out after they got changed right? And about Demon King's pokemon, they were a gift. As you are so interested in the story: When padventures started...
  10. Skyrus

Deleted?

Can anyone tell me why I am deleted and with some proofs please? All I know is I barely play (semi retired, which means I play with updates and events only), I login once a month maybe just to check things out with friends. Suddenly Daneii msgd me on facebook telling me I am deleted ...
  11. Skyrus

[Complaint] Premium account

Today, I logged in on padventures 5,5 hours ago at 18:20 GTM+1 and I had 9 days of premium account left. How is it possible to lose 2 days of premium account in less than 6 hours since I just have 7 left O.o? Greetings, Sky
  12. Skyrus

Bugged sprite

Draco meteor has a bugged sprite, it has gengar spikes showing everywhere if you use it:
  13. Skyrus

Salamence

17:42 Jans Ruber [154]: 12:41 You see a discharged premier ball. Salamence [110][M] TM: Reflect TM: Brick Break How is it possible his Salamence got tm brick break while it doesn't say it in the pokedex list and it doesn't say Salamence can learn it if you say !tm 31 Is this a bug?
  14. Skyrus

[Sell] Glaceon 43M or trade for Trapinch or Bagon!

Sell Glaceon 43 M you offer cash Trade Glaceon for Trapinch or Bagon
  15. Skyrus

Bug?

The move Pursuit doesn't stun anymore, is this a bug because if you changed it this way it is really bad... Pursuit wasn't op or anything O.o Ow yea Pursuit also hit less? Hit less and removed stun? What is going on? And why is Honchkrow flying sprite changed from Swellow to Pidgeot? Atleast...
  16. Skyrus

[Buy] TM 27 Dark Pulse

bought
  17. Skyrus

Senior Player

My character named Skyrus didn't get Senior Players achievement while my other guild member got the achievement and my character is older than theirs. My character was created on: 4 years ago | Dec 04 2010, 17:21:11 GMT Profile: http://www.padventures.org/index.php/character/view/Skyrus
  18. Skyrus

Snorunt

How is it that on both servers we had like 10 snorunt each but 8 out of 10 are males? Is this some kind of joke or what, I really want Froslass but I don't see a reason to make the female one more rare than the male one. When you added the reward in the boxes is it like a list which is the...
  19. Skyrus

About Snorunt

Well this pokemon can evolve into Glalie or Froslass but the problem is Glalie is 50 % male or 50 % female and Froslass is always Female, how did you solve this problem? Like Gallade and Gardevoir: male is 1 and female is the other or how?
  20. Skyrus

Pokedex

Pokemons which the dex doesn't save of (no exp, no extra count): Electivire Tangrowth Duskull Dusclops Dusknoir (number is not even in the list)
Back