Welcome!

Search results

1. Skyrus

Skyrus Shop

BUMP
  2. Skyrus

Aura Cloned Scizor and new sprite Mega Lucario

Make it available for Shiny form aswell, thanks in advance!
  3. Skyrus

Update cloned pokemon sprites

I believe you have acces to the sprites, I remember when I changed the sprites in my client some time ago. Don't ask me how because I can't remember 😂
  4. Skyrus

Skyrus Shop

Updated
  5. Skyrus

Skyrus Shop

BUMP
  6. Skyrus

Market

Currently there is no use to upgrade market because you can only hold a maximum of 9800k in your backpack. Pokemons with 9999k cannot be bought by players. We first need a new form of money -> 100 TTD transforms into 1 MD (million dollar, 100x 10 000) Also you would actually know what is the...
  7. Skyrus

Skyrus Shop

Up
  8. Skyrus

Helds, money and more

There is nothing you can do about it, we should just get a new kind of money and upgrades in market. You should be able to hold more cash or atleast buy directly from your bank and sell/buy more expensive items and pokemon in the market. There are a lot of items and pokemon going over 10kk...
  9. Skyrus

Skyrus Shop

Bump
  10. Skyrus

Skyrus Shop

BUMP
  11. Skyrus

Ceruledge Useless Ability

Ceruledge can learn 2 abilities, Flash Fire (Fire type moves do not affect the user) which is nice. But his second ability is Weak Armor (After taking damage from a melee attack will reduce incoming damage by 10% during 10 seconds) is useless because he is a ghost type and it can never be hit...
  12. Skyrus

Spam Troll

Oh thanks a lot, that is really helpfull!
  13. Skyrus

Skyrus Shop

BUMP
  14. Skyrus

Spam Troll

Greetings, I was afk today but selling/buying in advertising chat and when I came back to my computer this guy decided to spam my whole chat away. I ignored him now but this is kind of annoying since I don't know if anyone messaged me.
  15. Skyrus

Money and upgrade pricing markets

Making 1 new sprite for money, would save a lot of inventory space and can not be that hard. You wouldn't have to upgrade the 1000 slots, since 1 stack of new money will be 1kk. It will be a very very long time before deals will hit 1000kk, most expensive trade I have seen so far was 30 kk with...
  16. Skyrus

This is a good solution but the market prices still have to be able to go above 10kk, but I guess the bank system is just to save yourself a lot of space from your inventory. Not sure if they can link the amount of money you have in the bank to 'inventory cash'. I think making a new color money...
  17. Skyrus

Greetings, Yesterday I bought a pokemon in the pokemon market for 9,5kk which is 95 000 TTD, 950 stacks of money. I noticed the game only lets you hold 1000 stacks in your inventory which is a problem because everything is getting more expensive in time. I would suggest adding a new kind of...
  18. Skyrus

Skyrus Shop

BUMP
  19. Skyrus

Skyrus Shop

Sell: Shiny Klawf 57F (AB: Generator) Catch Charm (Offer) INQ Boxes Random Elemental Boxes TM Pyro Pulse Items In Market BUY: Cloned Scyther M You Offer
Back