Welcome!

Search results

1. Szacho

TV System(in-game streaming) improving

Hello! Today I got idea how to make TV system much better and what is most important mostly used by players. Sometimes we got lazy days - we don't want to catch anything, we don't want to level up - in situations like these I would like to watch someone and what? And 0 streams. And here is my...
  2. Szacho

{BUY} Shiny Charm - 3,4kk - Server Diamond

MSG to Szacho
  3. Szacho

[Buy] Cloned Rhyperior

Buy Cloned Rhyperior With TMs or without. PM me in-game: Szacho (World: Diamond)
  4. Szacho

[Guide] Screenshots on forum with IMGUR

Hello! I saw that we have big problem with posting screenshots in our community. Sometimes, we can meet some photos we can't even see what are they about, because they're to small or even invisible. Thats why I made this short and easy tutorial! I will use IMGUR.COM here, because it's my...
  5. Szacho

INQ Box - I haven't received catch of Luxray after opening it.

As above... Is it normal? Can I get my catch? It's important for me. Thanks for you help and time!
  6. Szacho

Kiawe's trial spawn on Alolan Volcano bug

Hello! I would like to report here well known bug with fire pokes moving by stairs/knocking skill of our poke (like Water Tornado meybe?) in place with Kiawe's trial mission (Alolan Volcano, right from Paniola Ranch). Sometimes, when pokemon under us moves into stairs he comes upstairs and we...
  7. Szacho

[Recovery] Alolan raichu lost by Suzuya - Diamond

Player (Suzuya, Diamond) lost his pokemon: Alolan Raichu [104] [probably Female but player isn't sure] TM/s: Psychic Terrain, ability: Static, pokeball: Yellow Ball, last used: yesterday or two days ago. All informations which I got from this player. Thanks for Your help, Szacho.
  8. Szacho

Pokeball Throwing Helper

Hello! I'm coming to You with my new idea about something which came to my head few days ago - just wanted to think how it should look like. Pokeball Throwing Helper - it's kind of helping tool (like new Autoloot), which would make our hunts faster and less tiring. We will have one window...
  9. Szacho

[Buy] Cloned Blastoise with TMs 033 and 018 or without TMs

Hello! I would like to buy Cloned Blastoise with TMs 033 and 018 or without TMs. Also accept with one of them. Don't worry - If your Cloned Toise have other TMs just pme me - meybe I will accept them too. I'm gonna pay by PURE CASH! Waiting for Your offers here on forum or in-game. Nickname...
  10. Szacho

[Guide] Hoenn - Respawn Map

Special thanks for Kubaa for helping with some islands.
  11. Szacho

[Support] Looking for full Hoenn map.

Hello players and PA staff! Like in topic - I'm looking for full Hoenn map, with all (old and new) respawns/islands discovered. I'm gonna make one and big, with smallest details, respawn map for my friends and new players. Ofc I will post this respawn map on forum when it will be finished...
  12. Szacho

Season Change Event - poradnik

Przedstawiam pliki, które mogą (a nawet powinny) Wam pomóc w uporaniu się z Season Change Eventem 2016. Misja 1: Lody Musimy zebrać 30 gruszek, 30 cytryn, 30 malin, 30 jagód i 100 owoców mango, z których następnie będziemy musieli zrobić lody i desery. 1 drzewko daje nam 5 sztuk danego owoca...
  13. Szacho

Season Change Event 2016

Jak zapewne każdy z Was już wie, na PA trwa właśnie druga edycja Season Change Eventu. Jako, że misje opisywane są rzecz jasna w języku angielskim, a wiele osób ma z tym językiem problem zdecydowałem się przetłumaczyć dla Was podstawowe zasady. Niestety, będą to tylko podstawy, bo poradniki to...
  14. Szacho

[Recovery] Lost 3 pokemons in case of server crash.

Hello, It happens to me first time. I lost my 3 pokes in case of problems with server. List of pokes which I lost: Blissey [130] TMs: Reflect, Rain Dance in Pink Ball Flygon [114] F TMs: Earthquake, Sandstorm in Pokeball Steelix [130] TMs: Rock Blast, Sandstorm in Level Ball ''Nagini" I hope...
  15. Szacho

Plusle and Minun Quest

Siemson! Potrzebuję Waszej pomocy, otóż... Złapałem sobie wczoraj zarówno Plusle, jak i Minuna. Chcąc zrobić questa na Plusle and Minuna, wszedłem na pa.info po poradnik, a tam... jego brak. I tutaj rodzi się moje pytanie... Wie ktoś, na czym polega ten quest? Poproszę o instrukcję. <3 Z...
  16. Szacho

Time to say goodbye...

Hello my friends, my haters and neutral people. This decision wasn't easy, but I need to rest from PA. I can't find ''my place'' there at the moment. I have written many times that this server is unique... PA is just... the best! But... even best servers, for various reasons, can get boring for...
  17. Szacho

[Buy] Cloned Dragonite with TM33 Reflect

I would like to buy: Cloned Dragonite with TM33 Reflect I pay: 40k in pure cash + Skorupi [45] + Lampent [49] + 15 Cloned Tickets It's last prize. If Your C. Nite have Reflect+other TM, ofc I will pay more. I just don't want TM Brick Break in C. Nite.
  18. Szacho

[Donation] Player didn't receive his diamonds.

Player didn't receive his diamonds and He asked me for help, because He didn't have forum account. Character name: Ameisbiceps World: Pearl Points: 10 points Date: 08.12.2015 (MM.DD.YYYY) Method of payment: Paygol Country: Poland Confirmation number: He didn't receive it. ''An error occurred''...
  19. Szacho

Designer Quest Script Bug?

Hello! Today, I start Designer Quest. When Designer (NPC in Celadon Market) gave me first mission, I went to his niece, Molly to Old Village. I gave her gift from him and then I went to Designer one more time. But... He doesn't work. Here is a screenshot: Can You check it guys?
  20. Szacho

[Buy] Cloned Vaporeon and Cloned Arcanine

Hello! I want to buy: Cloned Arcanine (any lvl) with Lava Plume - 50k pure cash or Cloned Arcanine (any lvl) with Reflect - 100k pure cash or Cloned Arcanine (any lvl) with Reflect and Lava Plume - 110k pure cash My nickname: Vakri World: Pearl.
Back