Welcome!

Search results

1. R

Thank you, PA Staff! <3

Seems like its Coszma speciality to get things blown :D
  2. R

Screen of the month - July 2023

Logged in to finish my daily and this happened as soon as i entered steel 265 poggers
  3. R

[Support] Achievement #525

Achievements related to log in during <here name any holidays>
  4. R

Summer Crazy Car Tournament!

Rafalica / Diamond
  5. R

Fajny pieseł

Fajny pieseł
  6. R

Valentine battle pass

It was in battle pass once or twice already
  7. R

Valentine battle pass

What is Quince Cake?
  8. R

Birthday Event pokemon suggestion

+1 It must happen XD #teamCoalossal
  9. R

reduction HD (dollars) in game

Ability to reading comprehension is teached in primary school, but i'll be nice to you my dear troll and explain. I've dominated markets in other games and i am very much a market dominator, but in this game, as have been said, there are restrictions and by no means i do not dominate market in...
  10. R

Market is part of the game and i like to play on it, i've always dominated markets in all games i played, however thats not the point, i dont need to earn giant amount of money, i just like market game and this particular game already have good restrictions for market dominators like me, which i...
  11. R

Thanks, bro. Your contribution to development of server and this thread is unrivaled.
  12. R

Alot of ideas that im presenting "takes off" premium/diamonds role in distribution of items as well as player involvement with it (which could be bad on game health too) and moves it into simple NPC. Some of them sound crazy, but they all would be very eficient in reducing amount of cash from...
  13. R

Craft Suggestions

Spiritualist 1. Soul storage - steals and stores a soul from deletera. Allows you to release a soul to follow you for x minutes. One day cooldown for soul releasing. Possible upgrades to soul storage II and soul storage III to allow you store 2 and 3 souls and reduce cooldown to 8 and 1 hour...
  14. R

Players rarest catches

Dont worry, im happy for him and feel no grudge, Remmy is a nice guy and he loves fairy Pokes more than me xd
  15. R

wtf

This could create problems - if pvp become overcrowded, without ability to push, you might have troubles reaching bank, pvp exit, paintball zone, etc.
  16. R

Diancie

I've assumed you get Carbink every 2nd mining which is 2.5 minute mark, the other one is either fail or powder and i think this data is quite reliable. Data of Diancie spawn rate related to Carbink is based on what i've had been linked with balls thrown on Carbink and Diancie - those few players...
  17. R

Diancie

Hello, quick math about Diancie. I've spoken to few people and they seem to spawn one Diancie for every 1XX spawns of Carbink, but lets say its just 100. If you have comet shard held and spawn Carbink every 2nd mining then you spawn one Diancie every 250 minutes. There is achievement #576 for...
  18. R

[Guide] Respawn map - updated

Any chance of getting map updated for alola islands? I believe brazillian websites have some kind of alolan maps
  19. R

Make spam here

qweqeqeqeqeqweqeqeeqe
  20. R

Make spam here

qewqeqeqeqeqeq
Back