Welcome!

Search results

1. G

[Recovery] A colleague asked to write a complaint

World: Diamond Nick: Forel Items that have disappeared: TM92 Play Rough TM140 Rage Powder Golden PA Coin Premium ticket for two days All items obtained by logging into the game.
  2. G

[Recovery] Returning TM

World: Diamond Nick: Gressik After ten o'clock I opened Tm case 11 which I received for logging in. I got TM127 Electric Storm. Later, by 12:20 pm, there were two server crashes, I don't know which caused TM to disappear. But please return it.
  3. G

Channel for card exchanges

Hello, a few people have already written about this at all, so I just wanted to start a topic to see if the idea was feasible. We propose to introduce the "Card exchange" chat. It will be a channel recommended to people interested in such exchanges. A lot of people are just getting acquainted...
  4. G

Gressik [LT]

This Forum is new to me, but when I found a topic about assuming the topic of my achievements in the game, I could not gain anything from it, I found that maybe I will find more motivation to catch pokemons, not afk. I don't even play here for a year, but maybe someone will be interested in...
Back