Welcome!

Search results

1. G

Players rarest catches

2. G

New Daily Tasks System

Update: I completed all possible tasks for the day (3 tasks of the new system.). Nothing has changed regarding the images I sent in the message above. It still shows 1/30 and 1/14. Can we please have an update on these achievements? They are probably impossible to implement at the moment. And...
  3. G

New Daily Tasks System

I join the question, I had some progress and it was interrupted and reversed. Today I received the first day of completed tasks. Do we have a guarantee that they will not reset to zero as was the case with the previous system?
  4. G

Colors of the Spring

1. Take photo of 10 orange items that are from nature and 10 that are not from nature - 1 point each + 2. Take photo of 10 orange pokemons that you can find in kanto region - 2 points each () 4. Duel with another player while having a team of orange pokemons - 5 points
  5. G

Colors of the Spring

Gressik - Diamond 1. Harvest 10 green berries 2. Catch 5 green pokemons where each one is from a different region - Hoenn - Gulpin Alola - Alolan Grimer Sinnoh - Burmyp Johto - Pineco Kanto - Caterpie 3. Use 10 skills that are green 4. Sell 5 different green pokemons from hoenn region...
  6. G

Colors of the Spring

1.Fish out 20 different pokemons 2.Find 20 different decorations related to blue pokemons - can be on map or in your own collection 3.Take photo of dropping 15 different blue items from wild pokemons - 4.Create pixel art out of any items with blue pokemon Surskit or...
  7. G

Colors of the Spring

1. defeat 10 differrent dark pokemons: 2. visit cities or regions that begin with letter B, L, A, C, K B: L: A: C: K: I visit region Kanto (Lavender and Cerulean) 3. Sell 5 black pokemons to npc 4. wear black outfit and convince 5 other playerrs to do the same
  8. G

Colors of the Spring

1. Take a picture of 10 Pokemon: 2. 10x W: (All in 1 picture) 2x M: 3.
  9. G

Funny trade offers

Player: He has 10kk to buy Pokemon. Mr Andy: I know what to do. Player:
  10. G

Birthday Random Pokemon Tournament 2022

Gressik Diamond
  11. G

Birthday Event pokemon suggestion

Taking into account the situation and circumstances that are happening at least in Poland, I propose:
  12. G

Valentine Treasure Hunter Contest

Gressik Sylwanek
  13. G

Cards System - Info

Yes. I confirm, the rewards are few and the jump between 50 rare cards and getting the Darkrai / Master Ball is a bit too much.
  14. G

Christmas Event & Donation Promotion & Higher Rates

Can we also get a chance at box 4? Everywhere, even on the Baton Pass missions, we will not receive it, so let the chance be here at least. It is unlikely to be big.
  15. G

3rd PA Car Racing Tournament

Gressik - Diamond
  16. G

[Recovery] A colleague asked to write a complaint

World: Diamond Nick: Forel Items that have disappeared: TM92 Play Rough TM140 Rage Powder Golden PA Coin Premium ticket for two days All items obtained by logging into the game.
  17. G

[Recovery] Returning TM

World: Diamond Nick: Gressik After ten o'clock I opened Tm case 11 which I received for logging in. I got TM127 Electric Storm. Later, by 12:20 pm, there were two server crashes, I don't know which caused TM to disappear. But please return it.
  18. G

Gressik [LT]

Hello. Unfortunately, I have to finish my lt of the week, because I was doing it only in order to win a prize which as I found out I will not get it now. See you after restarting them. You can close this topic, if I want to resume it, someone will unlock it for me, so good luck to everyone.
  19. G

Channel for card exchanges

Hello, a few people have already written about this at all, so I just wanted to start a topic to see if the idea was feasible. We propose to introduce the "Card exchange" chat. It will be a channel recommended to people interested in such exchanges. A lot of people are just getting acquainted...
Back