Welcome!

Search results

1. frostaren

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Hi, I was not logged in for a long time and cannot find a pokemon of mine. I've looked for 2 days but did not find it. It is a Male Aerodactyl in an Ancient Ball with an Unknown addon. I do not remember any more details. Last time i released it must of been November 2022. Thanks, Frostaren
  2. frostaren

Mega Blastoise

Hi, I think it is unfair that mega blastoise doesnt have boucy bubbles as its the spell which makes a blast/kingdra great from just good. I was thinking that somehow we should implement it into his moveset if possible, would make it a great poke like it should be. Maybe something like this ? M1...
  3. frostaren

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Hi, I have lost a Cloned Rhydon in the last rollback, Lvl 130 Female Rocket Ball Ability: Reckless TM: Stone Edge TM: Rock Storm Held: Hard Stone Thanks.
  4. frostaren

[Ban Appeal] Macro

Hi. I would like to confirm something. I have obviously been imprisoned for 72 hours for apparent " macro harvesting ". What this thread is about, is the Use object on mouse position command. Funny thing, many people do not know about it and i myself have learnt about it recently, about 2...
  5. frostaren

[Support] Lost pokemon

Hi, Just realized that I have lost my Cloned Blastoise, level 82 in a Ultraball. I caught it on the 25th of October. Thanks
  6. frostaren

[Recovery] Lost Items + Pokemon

Hi, Yesterday i have logged out a few good hours before the crash, and still somehow I lost a lot of items because of it. I put 2 smart candies into my shiny umbreons, removed one of my umbreons tms (shadow storm) and put an Snarl instead, then i placed the sh umbreons into my bag at a house...
  7. frostaren

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Hey, I have lost some pokemons during the rollback. Togekiss, in pokeball with Emergency exit as held, im not sure of the level but it was like 121 or something. Cloned electrode, 130, TM: electric terrain + discharge, magnet as held item, in a Fast ball. Toxicroak, in a pokeball with...
  8. frostaren

Improper behaviour of a player and a GM.

Hello, first of all i want to say that i didint want to post this on forum however after speaking with some staff members i got directed here. Just to clarify, i am not a thief and i would never steal anything from anybody in PA. The situation i am reporting happened two days ago as i was...
  9. frostaren

[Support] Pokemon Lost

Hello there, just realized i have lost a 130 level Toxicroak, in a pokeball with TMs Super Power + Final Gambit, it had a focus sash, and i think like 3 outfits f, but the one i used for sure was the deadpool one. thanks
  10. frostaren

[Support] Lost Pokemon

Hey, due to the crash i have lost a pokemon. It was a Cloned Ecetrode with Electric terrain and Discharge, level 130, holding a magnet. It was in a Fast ball. Thanks
Back