2. Toxicwaffle

Screen of the month - December 2023

Y eso qué tiene que ver con el post?
  3. Toxicwaffle

Anniversary event 2023

with more points* xd
  4. Toxicwaffle

Anniversary event 2023

Will there be a reward for the first 3 like last year?
  5. Toxicwaffle

House Decorations

x10 Anabelle's house - 80hd= 800hd x10 Anabelle behind the glass - 80hd = 800hd x15 Skull - 15hd = 225hd x15 Small Pumpkin - 5hd = 75hd x15 Pumpkin Light - 20hd = 300hd x15 Pumpkin Pikachu - 50hd = 750hd x5 Mimikyu Pizza - 20hd = 100hd x5 Creepy Lantern - 40hd = 200hd x10 Creepy Hand (the...
  6. Toxicwaffle

AURA

Check your auras with the rare unlocker you unlock all
  7. Toxicwaffle

Screen of the month - August 2023

I might not have the luck to catch any shiny, but I got 20,000 hp :D and still diying like a noob :p Bunearyuwu
  8. Toxicwaffle

[Support] Lost Item

Player: Xxaatroxx / Diamond Lost Item: Amulet Coin Last Seen: 30/06/23
  9. Toxicwaffle

[Support] Lost Pokemons

Player: Devills/Diamond Lost Pokemon: Vespiqueen Lvl 130 Tm: Bug Buzz Seviper Lvl 130 With Tms (The player doesn't remember that Tms had the poke) Last SS With the pokes: -Fri-02-June-2023
  10. Toxicwaffle

[Support] Lost Pokemons

Arkno / Diamond Lost Pokemons: Galarian Darmanitan 130 Ball: Rocket Ball Ab: Zen Mode Shiny Kricketune 130 Ball: Premier Ab: x1 Technician
  11. Toxicwaffle

[Recovery] Lost Item

Nisha Void/Diamond I lost my Lottery Ticket of the springs I had put it in my house and it disappeared :( Umbreonplease
  12. Toxicwaffle

[Recovery] Lost pokes

The player has 2 Palafin one 130 and one lvl 100 and the one who lost is the Palafin lvl 100
  13. Toxicwaffle

[Support] Lost Pokemon

Player: Pinguiino / Diamond Lost Pokemon Hitmonlee 130 M Ball: Pokeball Ab: Reckless Tm: Super Power +1 Addon
  14. Toxicwaffle

[Support] Lost pokemon and items from my house

Players: Tiago Pzk And Tuerka It belongs to house 'Heahea Main Street #1256'. Tuerka owns this house. Position: {x = 4158, y = 1816, z = 7}. Lost Pokemons: You see an ultra ball. Cloned Venomoth [130][F] Ability: Wonder Skin [Reset x 1] Items: Aconitum. TM: Venom Blast TM: Venom Storm You see a...
  15. Toxicwaffle

Screen of the month

Hiho, I would like to share a personal achievement that is important to me, many may not be interested :p, but I am posting it anyway because I want to share that I am the first tutor to reach lvl 500 and lvl 600 and I will continue to rise and thanks to certain people I have continued playing...
  16. Toxicwaffle

Player: Vrguillais/Diamond Pelipper 50 Male Held: Accelerating goggles Mr jr 20 Ab: Technician Items: 20 Lum Berries and 25 Rainbo Powders
  17. Toxicwaffle

Mr Andy/Diamond Mr. Andy's Pokés and items disappeared in the rollback. Pokemon: Shiny Mimikyu Ball: Moon Ball Male Tms: Fairy dreams, Fairy Wind Ab: Disguise Shiny Mr Mime Ball: Dream Ball Male Tms: Twinkle Stars, Light Of Ruin Ab: Technician Shiny Espeon Ball: Dream Ball Male Tms: Psyblast...
  18. Toxicwaffle

Colors of the Spring

Nisha Void/Diamond Dedennepopcorn Date: 25/05/2023 Take photo of 10 orange items that are from nature 10 that are not from nature Take photo of 10 orange pokemons that you can find in kanto region Celadon Forest Celadon Beach Celadon Beach Celadon Forest Cinnabar >> Cinnabar...
  19. Toxicwaffle

Colors of the Spring

Nisha Void/Diamond gardeuwu Date: 22/05/2023 Harvest 10 green berries Catch 5 green pokemons where each one is from a different region 20:03 You caught a pokemon (Metapod [21]). Kanto 20:08 Used 10 ultra balls on Burmy (Plant Cloak). 20:08 You caught a pokemon (Burmyp [16]). Sinnoh 00:47...
Back