Welcome!

Search results

1. K

[Recovery] Item lost

Some time ago I had left an entei amulet in my house, but now it is not :/ 12:02 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Fuchsia #1204'. Kiinax owns this house.
  2. K

[Recovery] Lost item (Shiny Venonat Jar)

Before the game closed, Arturo Vidal gave me a Shiny Venonat Jar , then when he opened the server it was gone. Name = Gago One World = Diamond
  3. K

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Lost shiny milotic with tm rain and hydropump Name: arturo vidal World: Diamond Thanks
  4. K

I want to report David Trainer for scam

Name = Kinax World = Diamond I want to report David Trainer for scam. With Davyd Trainer we played blackjack 21, I bet 300k and the cloned vire we played the best of 3, in the first round I won since he exceeded the number 21 as shown in the image (davyd gets 22), in the second round I start I...
  5. K

a

https://imgur.com/a/d4j0P9S
  6. K

[Recovery] Lost Item

Name = Ultrapoke In my house I left a meowth bait on the floor before the update, but when connecting after the update it was no longer. House = It belongs to house 'Central Park #184'. Ultrapoke owns this house. Held = Meowth bait
  7. K

[Recovery] Lost items

Worl= Diamond Name= Kinax Original Items= Crepy Charizard - Key to the ultra wormhole - Dirit Hit(held) The Items Crepy Charizard and Key to the ultra wormhole key, disappeared at my house yesterday. The item Dirit hit(held), disappeared in the previous rollback in my bag.
Back