Welcome!

Search results

1. K

Global Random Duels Tournament!

Kiinax Diamond
  2. K

[Complaint] Poor organization of the tournament.

They started the event, and there were people who couldn't even enter the other world XD. They organized everything wrong.
  3. K

[Recovery] Item lost

Some time ago I had left an entei amulet in my house, but now it is not :/ 12:02 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Fuchsia #1204'. Kiinax owns this house.
  4. K

Summer Random Duels Tournament!

Kiinax - Diamond
  5. K

House Decorations

Kiinax - Diamond Decoration for the wall: - 50x Wall Leaves with blue flowers - 50x Wall Flowers - 50x Tendril - 50x Wall Fern - 50x Tendrils with red flowers - 50x Wall Leaves Floor: - 200x Emerald Carpet - 200x White Fur Carpet - 200x Crimson Carpe - 200x Flowery Grass - 200x Azure Carpet -...
  6. K

House Decorations

Kiinax Diamond 15k for a bag with rainbow lights 15k for bag with coal basins 15k for bag of mixed energy colors 15k for bag of cursed flame parcel send to [CM] Florrie
  7. K

Birthday Event pokemon suggestion

Scraggy - Toxtricity
  8. K

Energy Decorations

Name = Kiinax World = Diamond Money sent by parcel Parcel Sent to [CM] Florrie 18 bag - Halloween tile each
  9. K

Energy Decorations

Name = Kiinax World = Diamond Money sent by parcel Parcel Sent to [CM] Florrie 1 bag - with crates 1 bag - with thick trunk 10 bag - Halloween tile each 2 bag - Purple Star Tapestry 2 bag - Blue Star Tapestry 1 bag - Haunte myers trophy 1 bag - Jason trophy 1 bag - Ghoasface tropy 20 items -...
  10. K

[Recovery] Lost item (Shiny Venonat Jar)

Before the game closed, Arturo Vidal gave me a Shiny Venonat Jar , then when he opened the server it was gone. Name = Gago One World = Diamond
  11. K

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Lost shiny milotic with tm rain and hydropump Name: arturo vidal World: Diamond Thanks
  12. K

I want to report David Trainer for scam

Name = Kinax World = Diamond I want to report David Trainer for scam. With Davyd Trainer we played blackjack 21, I bet 300k and the cloned vire we played the best of 3, in the first round I won since he exceeded the number 21 as shown in the image (davyd gets 22), in the second round I start I...
  13. K

Spam

14. K

3rd PA Car Racing Tournament

Kinax Diamond
  15. K

Halloween House Deco

Name = Kinax Server = Diamond 00:22 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Cerulean #1215'. Kinax owns this house. 1st floor Graveyard Tournament and kitchen room
  16. K

sdsdsd

17. K

sdsdsd

18. K

sdsdsd

Back