Welcome!

Search results

1. K

Valentine Letter - Contest 2024

For my dear JAZMIN. Before saying any words, I want to thank you for all the love and affection you have given me during all this time. You are the person I have dreamed of having by my side my entire life and I couldn't be happier to have you by my side. I want you to know that I will never get...
  2. K

Screen of the month - January 2024

so close and so far u.u PS: second place in my first duel tournament :D, I had a lot of fun.
  3. K

Christmas Drawing Contest-2023

KAMUS - PLATINUM
  4. K

Global Random Duels Tournament!

Hello, good afternoon, I totally disagree with the fact that the tournament has been changed to another day, there are people who made space for us today by canceling things that we had to be able to attend so that in the end they move it, that is, canceling the things that What should I do to...
  5. K

[Support] LOST GIFT

LOST CHRISTMAS GIFT! Hello, I would like to report that I lost a gift when trying to open it... another player gave me a trade with the gift and when I already had it I clicked on it and it disappeared and this message appeared (THIS GIFT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU) so I want know how to recover that...
  6. K

Summer Random Duels Tournament!

Saterion / Platinum
  7. K

Summer Crazy Car Tournament!

Saterion / Platinum
  8. K

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

to cry to your house, none of us cares what achievements you have or what cards you have gotten.
  9. K

Raid Fails

If you don't want to help the bums in the raids, don't go and that's it. you don't need to be there.
  10. K

Colors of the Spring

saterion / platinum.
  11. K

Colors of the Spring

saterion / platinum
  12. K

Colors of the Spring

saterion / platinum
  13. K

Colors of the Spring

saterion / platinum
  14. K

Colors of the Spring

saterion / platinum
  15. K

Colors of the Spring

saterion / platinum lvl up: electabuzz, jolteon, joltik, pikachu, combeep. 2 lvl each
  16. K

Colors of the Spring

saterion / platinum catch: caterpie, metapod, budew, cottonee, spinarak. evolution: caterpie into metapod, metapod into buterfree, spinarak into ariados.
  17. K

Colors of the Spring

saterion / platinum. catch: nidoram's, hoppip, burmyt, clefairy, slowpoke lvl up nidoram 5-10
  18. K

Birthday Car Racing Tournament

Saterion Platinum
Back