Welcome!

Search results

1. Carlos Eduardo

Suggestions for improving the Contest

Suggestions for improving the Contest I'd like to suggest a rule for Contests and perhaps tournaments. The rule is that first and second place winners cannot compete for first or second place in the next contest. This would prevent the same players from always winning. And in my opinion this...
  2. Carlos Eduardo

Galarian Mr. Mime

Does anyone else think what they did to him was unfair? He only has 5 moves in his moveset, he deserved a full moveset similar to Mr Mime. I know he evolves and Mr Mime doesn't, but in my opinion that doesn't justify it, he's one of those pokemon that are good regardless of whether they evolve...
  3. Carlos Eduardo

Aerodactyl

Let's talk about this Fossil, which is my favourite fossil, and I believe it's the favourite of most players. Today, in my opinion, it's an "ok" pokemon. It's a rare and expensive pokemon, one of the coolest in Kanto, for these reasons many players want to own one, but in practice few players...
  4. Carlos Eduardo

Pokemon Water/Ground( Seismitoad, Quagsire, Gastrodon, Whiscash, Swampert)

My original plan was to make the suggestion only for Semistoad, but I remembered that there are several other pokemon with the same type and they are all forgotten. And looking at the pokedex of all of them, they are very similar Pokemon in their moveset. Starting with the frog! Seismitoad m1...
  5. Carlos Eduardo

Decidueye || Shiny Decidueye

Since his last change, Decidueye has lost his area stun, leaving him with 2 other stun targets. For PVP, this hasn't changed much, but for PVE it has hurt him a lot. I know your main focus is duelling (pvp), but I believe that some improvements that make you better at PVE without affecting your...
  6. Carlos Eduardo

Serperior

Serperior m1 - Dragon Tail m2 - Vine Whip m3 - Dragon Pulse m4 - Sleep Talk ---> Coil m5 - Secret Power m6 - Solar Beam m7 - Grass Knot ---> Magical Leaf || Leafy Gale || Trailblaze || Frenzy Plant || Bloom Doom m8 - Twister m9 - Leaf Storm m10 - Leaf Tornado Serperior is an interesting...
  7. Carlos Eduardo

Hydreigon || Shiny Hydreigon

Since the last rebalance we've lost two good dragons hehehe We've already suggested improvements to some, but I want to ask for one more Dragon, one of my favourites xD Looking at the two types of Hydreigon, it even has a good moveset, the changes I want to suggest are thinking of making it...
  8. Carlos Eduardo

Sableye // Shiny Sableye // Mega Sableye

Sableye Passivo - m1 - Poison Jab m2 - Trick or Treat m3 - Mean Look ---> Shadow Mark m4 - Power Gem m5 - Foul Play m6 - Spite m7 - Switcheroo m8 - Thief m9 - Lash Out m10 - Shadow Claw ---> Shadow Fury I believe Sableye needs a better stun, this together with the good HP she has, could make...
  9. Carlos Eduardo

Lucario // Mega Lucario // Shiny Lucario

Currently in the game is very complicated for any Pokémon fighter (Normal form) to compete with the reckless fighters, I believe that several would need some upgrade in your moveset. Lucario is a great Pokémon, is a Pokémon of easy access in the game, thanks to the respawn of riolu, without...
  10. Carlos Eduardo

Mawile // Shiny Mawile // Mega Mawile

Mawile Passive - Fairy Stardust m1 - Metallic Noise -> Fairy Dreams // Fairy Trap m2 - Play Rough m3 - Gear Grind m4 - Metal Gear m5 - Crunch m6 - Metallic Rush m7 - Fairy Aura m8 - Swallow m9 - Misty Terrain m10 - Fairy Wind A better protetion to Mawile. Shiny Mawile Passive - Fairy...
  11. Carlos Eduardo

Ampharos / Mega Ampharos / Shiny Ampharos

Ampharos m1 - Iron Tail ---> Dragon Tail m2 - Electrify m3 - Power Gem m4 - Volt Switch m5 - Cotton Spore ---> Dazzling Gleam m6 - Thunder Bolt m7 - After you m8 - Lightning Storm m9 - Discharge m10 - Light Screen -> Shock Wave // Lightning Rush Mega Ampharos m1 - Iron Tail m2 - Power Gem...
  12. Carlos Eduardo

Galarian Darmanitan

I believe that of all the forms of Darmanitan, this is undoubtedly the most unfair. Most players prefer the other 3, mainly because of the access to the combination of protection with Fiery Tornado. I would like to suggest a rebalance so that it can be equal to the other forms. Suggestion 1...
  13. Carlos Eduardo

Aegislash

Suggestion 1 : Normal -Aegislash Aegislash is a bit forgotten today, even though it's a Pokémon with an amazing type and design. Some small changes in its moveset would make it exceptional. -Shiny Aegislash For Shiny Aegislash, I believe that losing the Sacred Sword move, which is a very...
  14. Carlos Eduardo

Player Held Item

I referred to them as Player Held Item to differentiate the Item Helds between those that have some kind of influence directly on the player, while the others (most of them) have an influence on the Pokémon. The simplest example of these Helds are Amulet coin and Catch Charme that influence...
  15. Carlos Eduardo

All Pokemon Starters

I wanted to propose some ideas to improve this category of Pokémon, my main focus is thinking about the base form and midform. My justification for proposing improvements for these Pokémon, is mainly thinking in new players : - Most beginning players have the view that the starting Pokémon are...
  16. Carlos Eduardo

Morpeko and Shiny Morpeko

Morpeko has two forms Hangry Mode and Full Belly Mode, but in Padventures we only have it in Full Belly Mode. I would like to suggest the implementation of the second form, following with the suggestion that the Hangry Mode form has a moveset with predominance more of a dark type, while the...
  17. Carlos Eduardo

Mamoswine

Good morning everybody! I am suspect always to suggest rebalance for Pokemon which I love <3 My Mamoswine is hibernating for ages inside the locker, totally forgotten, and it's rare to find other players also using it. I will suggest two options of changes for him, both are small changes but...
  18. Carlos Eduardo

Alolan Ninetales

Alolan Ninetales is one of the most beautiful Pokémon that we have, it is a good Pokémon, it even has great area moves but that unfortunately is not enough ;/ In respawn it dies very fast, most of the times dying without using half of its Aoe. My suggestion for Ninetales since she has no...
  19. Carlos Eduardo

Scizor and Mega Scizor

I would like to talk about this Pokémon that in design is simply amazing! For this suggestion I wanted to put the moveset of scyther next to the moveset of scizor and mega scizor . For many players Scyther is a better choice than scizor for the fact that it stands out as a great insect-type...
  20. Carlos Eduardo

Shiny Houndoom

Our friend Tywin Lannister made some rebalancing suggestions for the forgotten Shiny Houndoom ! and asked me to post them xD suggestion 1 : suggestion 2: suggestion 3: suggestion 4:
Back