Welcome!

Search results

1. P

[Ban Appeal] Account recovery request

Nick: The Patriot Server: Diamond Guild: Wealthy Title: Evo Master Banned by: Raissa (THE BEST GAME ADMINISTRATOR) Reason: Own Request yampergiv Hello, I kindly request you to recover my account. sobblepray First, I would like to apologize for the situation that has arisen. My mentality has...
  2. P

Elo na zawsze

Elo ziomy, do zobaczenia w real life
  3. P

A few questions about the new rule about stealing shiny pokemons.

Hello, I would like to raise a topic about a new principle created by high-ranking administrators. Sounds like this: "Hello dear players, is just a warning, if you're caught in fly from spawns only looking for shinies u'll be jailed, try think in the players that make an effort trying make it...
  4. P

Coronavirus Event

Due to the current pandemic influenza COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the world, many people are subject to social quarantine and learn or work from home (I would like to point out that I mean the time when we are not working or learning because it is not clear to some.), because of this maybe the PA...
  5. P

Four errors in the game

Hello, I found 4 mistakes, 3 in alola and 1 in Kanto. I do not know, if they have been reported before, but they will make them available anyway. 1. [ALOLA] The first mistake concerns surfing the lapras, I do not know how the situation looks like with other pokemons, but when I enter the...
  6. P

[Buy] Very Rare Pokemons

Hello everyone, I would like to buy individual pokemon: 1. Malamar LVL: any TMs: prefe without 2. Cryogonal LVL: any TMs: prefe without 3. Druddigon LVL: any TMs: prefe without 4. Chatot LVL: any TMs: prefe without 5. Larvesta/Volcarona...
Back