Welcome!

Search results

1. Shouya

What do you put on first?

Just a totally random thing came to mind, making the thread for the lols
  2. Shouya

[Recovery] Lost pokes

So I believe I lost some pokemons in rollback in house, one of them is Hitmonchan 130. I think the last time I saw it was when I put him in the house, in fighting case after hunting in malie normal spawn. It was few months ago for sure. The only info I have of him is that he's in pokeball, no...
  3. Shouya

Stolen pokemons

Well, I know you usually don't return pokemons unless it was a massive scam, but I wanted to give it a shot. So basically, Bea Avalonic and Meeyak Avalonic took my Lapras and Empoleon, and when they retired I asked for the pokes, Bea just blocked me on discord when I asked "Do you mind...
  4. Shouya

Eid Mubarak

To all the muslims playing this game, I wish they spend the lovely days of Ramadan Bayram in happiness, joy and health. Eid Mubarak or how in Bosnia we would say, Bajram Šerif Mubarek Olsun, we need to settle our differences aside and not be toxic at least during these merry days, enjoy it <3
  5. Shouya

Cryex [LT]

Hello everyone and welcome to my thread Firstly, I would like to introduce myself and say something about my goals as well, before jumping immediately to all the catches and level ups I have made recently. First thread will be the longest probably since I haven't updated in few months probably...
  6. Shouya

[Complaint] Unjustified jailing

Let me make 2 things clear before I state my opinion: 1. I did not make this post to lynch the GM who jailed me, he was just following rules and doing his job 2. Yes, I know all the rules, and I know what I did wrong, I was there when rules were being made, but hear me out Okay so, let's...
  7. Shouya

[Complaint] Roto Stealth

Just wanted to say that Roto Stealth is programmed as attacking held instead of supportive unlike other two Roto helds. And it only gives stealth which is mobility, which is supposed to be supportive as well, so please fix it. Thank you.
  8. Shouya

Mega Altaria-Draco Meteor

Can you add Draco Meteor to Mega Altaria's learn moveset, because normal Altaria has it? PS. I know you don't take anymore suggestions, but I feel like mega stones should be tradeable.
  9. Shouya

[Complaint] Halloween achievement

I know you have remade event achievements to make them available for all players, but I haven't received one for halloween for some reason.
  10. Shouya

[Recovery] Lost Glaceon

There is a bugged square in my house and I guess I lost my glaceon on server restart there. Zousa helped me search for it and found it on that spot. I just hope there wasn't something else lost there aswell. I hope you can help me with recovering this. [21/08/2019 20:34:38] Jarenn - Glaceon...
  11. Shouya

[Support] A problem with TM task.

Well I have accepted Blizzard task and have been doing it for the past few months, it really counted it normally and when I finally finished all, it just reseted. 03:03 Defeated 3983 of 4000 Piloswine(s). This is the proof that I have been doing it, I finished Lapras a month ago also. And...
  12. Shouya

Shiny raid

Can someone explain me what the hell is that? What's the point of shiny raid actually? If they were dropping some special drops it would be understandable, but like this? Can you at least make 10% of the raid under 120 level so there's some point in the whole raid?
  13. Shouya

[Recovery] More lost pokemons

Vanxs Diamond Chansey F, 90~, no TMs, pokeball Porygon M, 90~, no TMs, pokeball Noctowl(halloween), M, 90~, no TMs, pokeball Flareon M, 90~, no TMs, pokeball? So about the levels, he said he can't remember exactly but it's around 90, I guess he meant for all. Chansey and Porygon he got from...
  14. Shouya

[Recovery] Lost Gengar

This guy from Diamond said Gengar from his locker disappeared, his name is "Isselgreemory". Anyway info: Gengar Level 82, Male, Levitate, no TMs, in ultraball. (not cloned)
  15. Shouya

Dodrio

Remake the moveset of Dodrio, even cloned one seems weak and he's supposed to be superior to other birds in his cloned form at least. Or maybe boost the damage if you don't wanna remake the moveset. #makedodriogreatagain
  16. Shouya

Diamonds exchange

Well it's simple, I just want to change my 10 diamonds on Platinum to 10 diamonds on Diamond. I hope someone needs them on platinum. Thanks. Kind regards, Shouya.
  17. Shouya

HurrDurr family

Just a simple request, to make Timburr, Gurdurr and Conkeldurr drop some items instead of nothing, maybe TM like Circular explosion or Force Palm to be dropped by Conkeldurr since it's already 1x spawn of him.
  18. Shouya

[Complaint] Fossil resurrection

For some reason my timer on fossil isn't working as it's supposed to be. Every 7 mins it counts it as 5. These are the ones from few minutes back. 01:32 Your fossil has 22 hours and 30 minutes left to resurrect. 01:39 Your fossil has 22 hours and 25 minutes left to resurrect. 01:46 Your fossil...
Back