3. T

Random Halloween Tournament 2021

Thedarkman - Diamond
  4. T

Slaking

Bump! mewlove
  5. T

Slaking

But kangaskhan has scrappy and deals more damage than cloned slaking. So it would be nice if the slaking (normal version) suits Kangaskhan's return damage and its cloned version by 10% more. 17:43 Your Cloned Slaking deals 656 damage to an Abomasnow. 17:43 Your Cloned Slaking deals 655 damage...
  6. T

Slaking

Hello everyone Today I will talk about slaking. Slaking is a forgotten pokemon, that currently nobody uses, it only has good aoe movements to level but even so it is not good to enter a team. Also nobody uses it in pvp because there are better normal type Pokémon like Snorlax - Furret - Exploud...
  7. T

TM Requests

Can you add tm044 Fissure and tm089 Mud to Muk/AlolanMuk?
  8. T

2nd PA Car Racing Tournament

Thedarkman Diamond
  9. T

Easter Event & Donation Promotion + Lottery [26/03]

I don't think even the same staff knows how many tickets to put in every lottery. So I'm sure the staff for future lotteries will limit 1000 tickets to avoid such problems.
  10. T

Easter Event & Donation Promotion + Lottery [26/03]

Saying "stay in 650 lottery tickets" is a little selfish, because if people donate either early or late they should have the same chance of participating in this lottery and not the others because we all know that this lottery gives better prizes than past lotteries. I also consider saying that...
  11. T

Raids

Obviously, it's not fair for pl players to have a raid at 3:30 am xd As I said sometimes raids will be according to their schedules and not for other players. Instead to create a channel , maybe only creating a thread here on forum about raid's information.
  12. T

Raids

Well Im talking about diamond server ,I assure you there were a lot of people in this celebi. Still, there won't be a perfect schedule even if most people are connected because there were always players missing. And these claims will go on because it will never be fair to everyone. You'are...
  13. T

Raids

Staff do raids when they can and when they have time, there is no right time to put raids because we all have different schedules. Finally there will be raids that will be according to their schedules and not for other players and they should accept it. Do you mean 8-10pm pl hour?
  14. T

Doubt about Pokemons allowed in tournament

Is it available: 1.-Sunflora with addon (sapphire encased heart)? 2.-Vileplume? 3.-Aggron with addon(snowman hat)? 4.-Excadrill with addon backpack (patrick star)? 5.-Sceptile with addon(frieza helmet)? 6.-Galvantula with addon backpack ? 7.-Decidueye with addon(christmas scarf)? 8.-Camerupt...
  15. T

Valentine's Party Duel Tournament

Hi guys, I have a question so we can avoid confusions. As we know, there are many addons that make your pokemon look red, white and pink, so will the addons be allowed or don't count?
  16. T

Alomomola

Could you return "Heal pulse" to Alomomola again? I don't know why it was removed from him. It's clearly a nerf, heal pulse is better than withdraw. I thought that the time of nerfs was over, also it is a bit unfair that only this poke and maybe some other have been nerfed in a hidden way (I...
  17. T

Christmas House Deco - Contest

Name: Thedarkman Server: Diamond 17:18 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Ash Street #303'. Thedarkman owns this house. Position: {x = 3524, y = 3530, z = 7}.
  18. T

Random Christmas Tournament

Thedarkman Diamond
  19. T

Christmas on PAdventures!

01:22 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Ash Street #303'. Thedarkman owns this house. Position: {x = 3524, y = 3530, z = 7}. Merry christmas guys ! celebihype
  20. T

Bug in destiny knot

Hii guys,Yeahh I agree with you Rido . It needs nerf and also it was reported some time ago by many duelers that's why it's forbidden for tournaments and also raids, so you are not the first. And called "abuser or bug abusers" what???? it is not correct. Dont justify your losses for a held ...
Back