Welcome!

Search results

1. B

Boxes - A suggestion

So it was added just after people finished pass and opened kalos boxes 4? xDD
  2. B

Helds, money and more

The best idea from these is mixer for helds and it should be simply implemented Some system for burning/using pokemons is interesting aswell because now it's not even worth to throw balls on most of normal pokemons after you caught it once TMs situation is not that bad, doesn't need rapid...
  3. B

Market

By the way also add new currency to exchange 100td into 1 banknote
  4. B

Improving the moveset bar

delete account please
  5. B

Screen of the month - November 2023

Let's face new reality with boosted catch :magihype:
  6. B

Dungeons system

Any reason why not? Probably it's because keys for carbink and mightyena are easily obtainable and keys for manectric are kinda limited
  7. B

Screen of the month - July 2023

My adventure with those two big fat asses proves that karma indeed exists Dittocelebrate
  8. B

Players rarest catches

Finally some lucky af catch ^^
  9. B

TM Requests

TM Defog to Shiny Delibird (he got the skill before rebalance in moveset, now nowhere)
  10. B

Easter Event 2023 / Donation Promotion / Battle Pass / Higher Rates

Last days I meet a lot of people on cloned islands who are very surprised that c togepi/chansey are still catchable, I think there is some space for improving information flow in this topic
  11. B

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

Quick update, equal 15000 :') Used 1230 ultra balls, 3993 rocket balls, 888 sport balls, 1112 dream balls, 7777 cloned balls on Cloned Chansey.
  12. B

[Support] no puedo pedir daily reward de este mes

Try to contact gm/cm in game by Help channel or directly on discord
  13. B

:< Used 1224 ultra balls, 2555 rocket balls, 888 sport balls, 5333 cloned balls on Cloned Chansey. 10000 total, of course 100% during catchable periods
  14. B

Btw, why there are no clear rules with lottery? Few times you added more places for tickets, now suddenly you end up lottery week before the deadline (so why there was the drawn time at all? xd). I know for most this is probably not a problem, but I'm a bit curious as I don't see any rational...
  15. B

Other way there would be much less donates as diamonds would be worth much less, it's the easiest way to keep diamonds worthful in order not to decrease frequency of donate promo (which became normal thing some time before pass) xD
  16. B

Will cloned togepi and chansey be catchable since 07.04 aswell?
  17. B

TV System(in-game streaming) improving

Maybe this idea isn't perfect, but saying just 'nonsense' is kinda ignorant - this system is literally dead, so definitely there is a room for improvement. As stated here, rewards are just too good as I think it would be easy to abuse it even with those 'anti-abusers' requirements
  18. B

We shouldn't draw conclusions from a few or a dozen rare pokemons, because it's soooo random. That's why I was thinking about huge number of one pokemon to simply estimate his catch rate (higher sample = higher precision) :D Seems fine but we both know that it's easily possible to catch 31...
  19. B

Then we need someone to catch e.g. 10000 mankeys with and without those benefits and check how many balls he spends, differences should be visible xD
  20. B

@allowed scams at market

True, that's why punishing the player would be non sense. The only problem is that those two items are IDENTICAL in appearance. At least change the colors (i guess it's 2-3min of work).
Back