Welcome!

Search results

1. Trafalgar Water Law

[Recovery] Player Request [1]

The player: Chinoo Hot, has a forum account, although does not have much experience how to handle with it. He's reporting, that before server get down, he was transfering his Skeledirge 80 M with no tms in pokeball to his another character (Crazy Roxy). He was doing it, throwing it on the...
  2. Trafalgar Water Law

[Recovery] Player request

The player, Manza Greemory from diamond world, does not have a forum account. He's reporting the disappearance of his shiny araquanid male with water bubble ability in rocket ball (he believes) Lvl 90 with reflect and rain dance as TMs. The pokémon was added into the market, although, he...
  3. Trafalgar Water Law

[RIP] Akira Tobriyama.

Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama has died at age 68. I believe most people already know this information, but in case there are exceptions, a great long-standing legend from countless generations is resting in peace. Akira Toriyama, creator of the Dragon Ball series has passed away at the...
  4. Trafalgar Water Law

IMPROVING GAME PERFORMANCE.

Hey guys. How are you doing? In this thread, I would like to leave an explanatory SS on how to improve the performance of your PC while playing a little bit (PAD especially) a very well-known program called: Driver Booster. This program has an optimization option, which frees up memory on your...
  5. Trafalgar Water Law

Scyther/Cloned Scyther

In this post, I would like to suggest a small change to scyther. Currently, it is a considerable alternative as a bug Pokémon, but I would like to propose something that would make it a really good alternative as a type, especially its bug side for using. the suggestion would be to give him a...
  6. Trafalgar Water Law

MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3

Merry Christmas. And here we are, close to ending another cycle. It's been 13 years of this long journey so far. Many things happened, and unfortunately, some just don't, or simply didn't happen, YET anyway. Through this thread I want to wish the entire community a merry Christmas, full of...
  7. Trafalgar Water Law

Shiny Ninjask

In this thread, I would like to suggest that you could add the shiny form for ninjask, taking into account that we now have the shiny version for shedinja. Differently from the way we can get the shiny shedinja, I suggest you could introduce the possible shiny ninjask, so that they could be...
  8. Trafalgar Water Law

Overpricing - Pokémon and Items in general [market/ advertsing].

What I'm going to say here may seem a bit ridiculous, and this thread will become a laughingstock. However, the overbilling regarding the amount that both Pokémon and items cost is ridiculous. Certain things that used to cost 50k, costing 300k+/or items that cost 4kk.. now being sold for 18kk...
  9. Trafalgar Water Law

Thank you, PA Staff! <3

as part of this amazing team. and even though I wasn't a part of it. I could not fail to express the feeling of gratitude for the accomplishments of all the years and, especially the last happennings. you guys are awesome, and it's very beautiful and rewarding the way you're doing it. everyone...
  10. Trafalgar Water Law

[Support] Problem to log into. Visual Studio C++ is possibly causing this.

(can't log into the game) Problem to log into. typying account and password, pressing enter and nothing happens. I decided, after a quick exchange of ideas with some colleagues, to make this thread to try to help you in some way, in case this is your case. However, this quick and simple tip...
  11. Trafalgar Water Law

[Support] const.json / init.lua

the updater is not working properly for me this morning. it starts the update but doesn't get past the second download step. he is unable to download the files described in the title. one time it says it is downloading one, another time it indicates it is downloading another, but it never...
  12. Trafalgar Water Law

Galarian Rapidash/ Shiny Galarian Rapidash (is there a possibility?)

here I would like to propose two suggestions. (normal form) the first would be a change to galarian rapidash. I would like to propose replacing "secret power" with "reflect" or "magic coat" (shiny form - in an idea of it exist) second, I would like to propose a shiny version for this one. just...
  13. Trafalgar Water Law

super vines

as far as we know, only tangela and tangrowth has it in its moveset. By thi way, would be possible increase its range to 1 or even 2 sqm +?
  14. Trafalgar Water Law

Toxic spikes

just thought about change it and make it similar to hydro swipes / inferno formula, although, being a poison type of course, with those such spikes being carried on the smog.
  15. Trafalgar Water Law

Shiftry/Cloned Shiftry

Guys, with some time on your hands, or in some future pokemon rebalancing review, could you make some subtle revisions to it? If I'm not mistaken, as far as we know, its main typing is grass, with dark being its second one. However, wouldn't it be possible to improve its dark side a little? It...
  16. Trafalgar Water Law

abilities, status condition.

guys, for some time now, I've been noticing that some pokémon, for the most part, have great abilities that depend on a certain moveset or status condition to be activated. For example: In order for Vileplume's chlorophyl ability to be activated, and guarantee a 25% increase in speed, it needs...
  17. Trafalgar Water Law

Some random suggestive ideias.

I just created this post, to register here some ideas that may come in handy or complement at some point in the development of the game. The idea is not to pressure, much less charge. just leave it on register. orange archipelago *this would obviously be a quest. *The quest has some unique...
  18. Trafalgar Water Law

Iron Bundle / Shiny Iron Bundle

First, I would like to point out if there is a possibility for you to add some stunning target TMs to it, such as: pursuit, aerial ace and maybe wild charge. With restrictions, of course. He has 2 AoE moves + an escape-protection. Another point is about it having Ice spinner in its move list...
  19. Trafalgar Water Law

Parasect / Cloned Parasect

Parasect, without a doubt, is one of the best options for fishing, with the help of a held. However, and, I believe, too, that its moveset is great and very well balanced. However, with its very limited damage capacity. I would really like to be able to use it outside the fishing zone, like...
  20. Trafalgar Water Law

Politoed/Shiny Politoed

There was a period when politoed, in my opinion, was one of the best water type pokemon. This, I believe, that it was soon after its launch in the region of johto. Currently I think he has become a very bad pokemon in his totality of moves, the "mixing" of water type moves and normal, made it...
Back