Welcome!

Search results

1. Fernands

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

Anyone caught using a bot should not be given a second chance, they should start from scratch to learn I like stopped respawn because I can play while I work and study As for the use of bots on my part, we have the gms and cms platinum that are there to prove this, there were countless checks...
  2. Fernands

A despicable player like you has no morals whatsoever to come here and say something In case people don't know or don't remember, this guy was caught using a bot on tapu koko and recently around 26k balls he started coming to visit me at tapu bulu (it must be due to the lack of ability to try...
  3. Fernands

30,000 I'll start by showing you what this really is in time 30,000 x 165s = 4,950,000 seconds 82,500 minutes 1,375 hours It's so sad that you spend 30,000x at the prospect of a ball turning green. I see the implementation of Charms, Helds, Balls and even events being useless for this...
  4. Fernands

25k :(
  5. Fernands

updating daily suffering 20k o//
  6. Fernands

hi god, it's me again :(
  7. Fernands

tapu bulu is too early to cry, but the fear of reaching 24k or 54k of balls is greater How much will it be this time? 9k has been completed o // hugs from fer <3
  8. Fernands

Players' memes

we are always in the fight, but we can't lose the joy <3
  9. Fernands

Raid Fails

from what I see here is another one that lives off the raid system ^^ no one is perfect unless you use a program to make it <3 I referred to the achievements of most and last, but what you said is not a bad idea, after all everyone who participates deserves to win.
  10. Fernands

Raid Fails

for a player who got where he is surviving only on raid, you are complaining too much!! the system is perfect everyone has a chance to achieve something and in my point of view, the most damage and last hit should be changed to group A and respectively the last 5 to deal damage. now do us all...
  11. Fernands

Players rarest catches

Thanks to everyone who cheered (even the cons) <3 let's go turek!! Now it is your turn until next time ^^
  12. Fernands

Players' memes

always a constant struggle, but we can't lose the joy <3
  13. Fernands

14. Fernands

Parcel Castle [Contest]

Fernands Platinum
  15. Fernands

Change Request on the days of important events and raids

I would like to ask for a small change in some events and some important raids, it has been very frequent raids/events during the week with a rather complicated schedule for working Brazilians, frequent hours from 14:00 to 18:00 (gmt -3 ) I understand that the game cannot be modeled as I need...
  16. Fernands

Players rarest catches

Hi guys, I'm finally here <3 I would like to thank everyone who encouraged me and helped me get to this magnificent moment (Especially to those who recognized my effort) A big thank you and until next time
  17. Fernands

Hello, Once again 31k I'm watching this whole video story and I have this amount
  18. Fernands

old elder addon

if the addon is disabled I'm sorry, but I understood that you just want the aura unlocker
  19. Fernands

old elder addon

se o addon estiver desabilitado me desculpe, mas entendi que você quer apenas o desbloqueador de aura
Back