Welcome!

Search results

1. Vassy

[Support] ¿Can Fix Boltund Sprite?

Someone could fix Boltund Sprite, keeps the one in its previous form ty
  2. Vassy

Delphox - can be updated?

More in line with what you really learn based on VII generation. Some moves are not even from their evolutionary line, much less are they learned naturally according to official databases of pokemon and their current games. (maybe). Actual moveset: Ember (This is according to the original)...
  3. Vassy

Black Pearl [LT]

The administration and creation of this post is the responsibility of an idi..t, please be considerate. (No ban please, just kidding) chillumbreonchillumbreonalopolicia
  4. Vassy

A little rogue - :p

In platinum we are few players, and even so there are players who want to take advantage of small groups. It's simple, a low-level guy enters your guild because he seems new, so far so good, but suddenly he starts asking for money in the game. It's okay to help out from time to time, but I...
  5. Vassy

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

I have not played for days, and I realize that one of my Pokémon disappears. Probopass 130 wt Sandstorm and Discharge - Heavy ball - sex dont remember. Strelizia- Platinum
  6. Vassy

Movement speed of 'Pokémon'

Movement speed of 'Pokémon' It is the speed at which pokemon move. At the time of the lure the pokemon is far behind, why? There are several factors such as the base movement speed of the pokemon or the terrain through which it is moving. By logic and physiognomy of the pokemon should have a...
  7. Vassy

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon after temporary server shutdown

->Strelizia ->Platinum ->Pokemon lost: Whimsicott [130] [M] Poke Ball, ab: Infiltrator, Sleep Talk & Petal Blizzard. ->before donald trump raid, 9/27/2019 approx 9:50pm - 10:30pm
  8. Vassy

Help with the bind Alola Starter

Well it's simple, I went up to level 110 my litten that is now an Incineroar, but still has the bind with me. IGN: Strelizia World: Platinum Thanks ~
  9. Vassy

I can't discard these items of old missions in the trash :c

First item: 21:21 You see dough. Second item: 21:21 You see 80 cookies. and the last one: 21:21 You see an axe. I would appreciate a solution. Thank you
Back