Welcome!

Search results

1. NandoCruise

[Recovery] Forgotten Password

Hello... I forgot my password and I'm trying to reset it by using the recovery system with the option " I want to reset my password by email confirmation." But I don't get any e-mail. Can someone help me? thanks.
  2. NandoCruise

Alolan Marowak

Hi Sting. Is it possible to increase Alolan Marowak's speed to 500 (or perhaps 550)? It doesn't have Dark Portal (like some Ghost-type pokemon) and it doesn't have a paralysing move. It can learn Thunder, true, but that TM can easily be dodged. Main reason for this request is: Some of...
  3. NandoCruise

Fearrow

Hi! Sting, is it possible to increase Fearrow's hp? It has no Protection, cannot learn Reflect and doesn't have a healing move. I was thinking about 24k~ Thanks in advance.
  4. NandoCruise

Mr Rime

Hi Sting, Can you add TM48 Shadow Storm and TM03 Water Pulse to Mr Rime learnset? (Please add TM restriction, because it can learn Freeze Dry and Sheer Cold. And hopefully you accept adding Water Pulse and Sleep Talk). Jynx (being Ice/Psychic type too) can learn these TMs (plus a lot more)...
  5. NandoCruise

Damage of some Shiny Pokemon.

Hello. There is something that caught my attention while checking damage of some Shiny Pokemon at Test Room. Even though Shiny have more HP and 1 or 2 either better or counter moves, I think they should also have 10% (or maybe 5%) damage boost, like with Cloned Pokemon. Some Shiny Pokemon...
  6. NandoCruise

Garchomp's Ability

Hello PAd Community, Dear Sting, is it possible to add the following ability to Garchomp and Mega Garchomp? 1.- Sand Force (According to bulbapedia, it can learn Sand Force when it mega evolves) 2.- This other one might be a little bit more controversial, but is it also possible to add...
  7. NandoCruise

Adding Description to Pokeballs

With today's update, new pokeballs were implemented to PAd... and because of that the Spanish chat (and probably Portuguese and Polish chats too) is being flooded with questions like: What's the rate of X/Y/Z ball? Which is why I would like to bring back this old suggestion I made here...
  8. NandoCruise

Shiny Lopunny

Dear PAd Community and Members of Staff, I know SEVERAL people would hate me for this, but we all know Shiny Lopunny is one of (if not) the most OP pokemon in the game right now, Duel-wise. Can you please check it? As a Normal-type pokemon, it's immune to Ghost-type, as well as Ghost-types...
  9. NandoCruise

Phione

Hello PAd community and Members of Staff, Can you check if you can maybe do a small change in Phione? Changing Substitute for Protection. I checked Bulbapedia and Phione can learn both, substitute and protection. This change will not affect in PvE and will help in PVP. Reason: Phione has...
  10. NandoCruise

Skies / Whiskey Haze

Hello PAd Community. I think we all know Khormes in forum, Skies / Whiskey Haze in-game (and probably other characters too). Listen man, I talk to you directly now: It sucks that you, as a lvl 350+, scam new players. You sometimes write in forum "not to be greedy, but ... " and ask for either...
  11. NandoCruise

Poke Dex

I don't know if someone reported this already, but when a pokemon has a lot of Resistances, you cannot see all the types. This happens usually with Steel-type pokemon, but also other pokemon like Heat Rotom, you cannot see all the types the pokemon is resistant to. Even though the types are...
  12. NandoCruise

Steel Wing

Hello PAd Community and Members of Staff, Steel Wing is an AoE Steel-type move usually learnt by Flying-type pokemon. This should be a good TM-option for duels, since it counters Ice and Rock-types. However, there is no single dueler who uses Steel Wing as a counter-TM for Flying-type...
  13. NandoCruise

Gallade

Hello PAd Community and Members of Staff. I believe Gallade needs desperately a rebalance. It has a terrible moveset and you cannot even use it to hunt, since it doesn't have enough fighting moves nor psychic moves and it is also not good for duels. I would like to make some suggestion in...
  14. NandoCruise

Some Mega Pokemon - Rebalance

Hello PAd community and Members of Staff, Since Raissa commented that a there would/could be a rebalance in April (http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?43008-Gengar&p=388876&viewfull=1#post388876), I would like to mention that I feel some Mega Pokemon need to be rebalance/boosted...
  15. NandoCruise

Floatzel

Hello PAd Community and Members of Staff! Is it possible to increase Floatzel's speed? Floatzel has 350 speed, which is really slow. I think it should have 500. I was checking stats of several pokemon in Bulbapedia, and Floatzel has the following stats: As you can see, its Speed stats are...
  16. NandoCruise

Galarian Rapidash

Hello PAd Community and Members of Staff! Is it possible to add some of these TMs (or all of them) as counter TMs for PvP? Rain Dance, Shadow Storm and Earthquake (Normal Rapidash can learn Earthquake, for instance). Thanks in advance! Nando Zoul~
  17. NandoCruise

Shiny Sylveon

Hello PAd Community and Members of Staff, Lately, I have been using Shiny Sylveon in duels and I must say I like it very much. It has Hold Back, which is a move 100% duel; that's why I decided to make it full duel. However, I think there is a small problem with it: Even though it has Reflect...
  18. NandoCruise

Gengar

Dear PAd Community and Members of Staff, Here we go with try number 4 (Already saw the other 3 threads were rejected and closed). First Gengar thread was by Demz over 2 years ago and surprisingly Gengar hasn't been rebalanced since then (only a passive move got actually removed); and no idea...
  19. NandoCruise

Aggron

Hi. Is it possible to increase Aggron's (and also Mega Aggron's) Earthquake damage to 1k? (or maybe 900)? Since it has Mold Breaker as ability, it kinda help in PvP against pokemon with Levitate, however it only deals 700 damage per hit. If we analyse Aggron's nature and physiology, it...
  20. NandoCruise

Adding Loot to the following pokemon

Hello PAd Community and Members of Staff, I honestly didn't know where to post this, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong section. I would like to suggest some loot drops for pokemon with no loot. Some of these pokemon are only found in 200+ respawns, other pokemon are very few in the wild and...
Back