Welcome!

Search results

1. Soksok

Sokriana

SOKRIANA The shop with the lowest prices! (Payments only in cash) ~ [Sell] ~ Pokémons section Shiny Kricketune [90][M] Ability: Technician ---------------------------------------------- Price - [Special offer - 2.4kk] Sableye [130][M] Ability: Prankster with TM: Shadow Storm & TM...
  2. Soksok

Shiny Escavalier

Is it possible to add the "no guard" ability to shiny escavalier? All shinys have the option to have the hidden ability of their pre-evolutions, i know that shiny karrablast is obtainable and maybe that's why you haven't added it to shiny escavalier since it can inherit the ability of shiny...
  3. Soksok

Slowpoke

Could you add gluttony to the normal slowpoke? the galarian form has it and i think it would be interesting to be able to get a slowking/slowbro with the hidden ability gluttony what????
  4. Soksok

Shaymin

Could you add the TM Fairy Dreams, Geomancy, Sleep talk, Play Nice, Pound in Shaymin? It only learns grass attacks and it does not have any stun or something of a normal type that is very common in all pokemon
  5. Soksok

Seaking

I think it goes without saying since we all know it but seaking is a pokemon that has almost never been used in the game having so much potential, it has good hp and a very good ability that makes it immune to electric attacks ... I feel that the failure this has is that it does not have a good...
  6. Soksok

Gumshoos

I think this pokemon is good and has potential and does not need many changes, the only change I would like to suggest is this... Fire Fang 10 seg Scary Face 30 seg Hyper Fang 20 seg Torment 50 seg For this ----> Crunch 15 seg Last Resort 25 seg Pain Split 15 seg Facade...
  7. Soksok

Crystal Onix

Hi I would like to ask you to change 2 movements on Crystal Onix as it does not have any movements that represent its base form rock/earth type as Gyarados and Red Gyarados that have attacks representative of them. So this is my suggest... Crystal Tail 15 seg Powder Snow 15 seg Surf...
  8. Soksok

about my mega stone

good for almost 3 weeks step global tournament and already gave their respective reward the winners of the tournament but still missing for giving me my mega stone and there and heard about it now, I would like to know when they can give it to me because I did not and had no response on the...
Back