2. A

Aero Catch xD

gzz! c nite give u luck! :P :rolleyes:
  3. A

Platinum to Diamond

mi popeye <3
  4. A

Platinum to Diamond

for more info contact me. Diamond: Animas Platinum: Animus BUMP.
  5. A

Platinum to Diamond

Aerodactyl 130M TM Ref and Falling Rocks (X) Cloned Dragonite 94 TM: Ref and Draco Meteor Glaceon 103 TM Sheer Cold and Blizzard (X) Leafeon 127 TM Infestation (X) Cloned Charizard 130 TM: Ref and Brick (X) Cloned Sandslash 56f TM Epicenter TM Sandstorm 1400 Rocket Balls (x) 7 Cloned Ticket...
  6. A

Platinum to Diamond

Hello I change some Pokes in Platinum for Cash in Diamond Catch me on Game, have a nice day:) Regards Animus~ ~~~~~~~~~~ CLOSED/CERRADO/FECHADO ~~~~~~~~~~~
  7. A

Albu's Shop

offer shiny flygon
  8. A

happy new yar and xmas I hope you enjoy it

happy new yar and xmas I hope you enjoy it
  9. A

PAD Hall of Fame 2016

Categories: The kindest Player - chazz The kindest Tutor - kaktoos The biggest drama queen - lany The most mean player - gruby ~ The most mean tutor - yakii (8 The funniest player - The richest player - Moaid The best staff member - All of you <3 The biggest troll - Zertrox The best dueler -...
  10. A

Our Plans for 2017

#hype
  11. A

[Buy] TM's

74 Falling Rocks Contact me on Game Animus~
  12. A

[Recovery] Recovery & Duplicated Pokes

Translate I had C dewgong[61] & C Sandslash tm Sandstorm & Ancient Power[82] and they changed into Mightyena [90][M] Cloned Parasect [63][M] and the money that I left in the house like 30k~ disappears , Player: Zeeg World: Platinum The Last Time I use was with character Xfuegox
  13. A

Retired

Karaoke T.T GL Hf
  14. A

Goodbye

Good Luck in your Life Budha Joww! My Best Wishes Always :)!
  15. A

Tutor Recruitment [Platinum]

Character name: Animus Languages: Spanish, good English and Portuguese Why do you want to be a tutor: for help all the players, put some control on platinum and for be helpfull in all I can.
  16. A

Rebalance related BUGS

sometimes works and others not it's weird how it works Me First? exists some restrictons?
  17. A

Rebalance related BUGS

Me First from Shiny Bellosom don't do anything... can check plis? every time it's miss only D: I use it in different situations , before and after of one attack and nothing just miss :( Thanks :rolleyes:
  18. A

Season event 2016

You don't Know Nothing Hohenheim Snow
  19. A

Season event 2016

How I could read the order again? or isn't possible :rolleyes:
  20. A

Season event 2016

in my round 3 nobodys talk :(
Back