1. C

Players rarest catches

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡
  2. C

Players rarest catches

OhGodNo
  3. C

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

20:33 Used 8000 beast balls on Buzzwole, progress to get extra chance: 0%.
  4. C

Topic for small doubts

rowletsus
  5. C

Morpeko and Shiny Morpeko

I like the idea. Also I would like to suggest an improvement of his signature move (aurora wheel), specially his formula. I've tested this move in pvp/pve and I consider isn't good for being a signature move. I know that this move pull and stun the user/enemy, but when this move starts to stun...
  6. C

11:24 Used 6465 beast balls on Buzzwole. 11:24 Used 4045 beast balls, 40 level balls on Kartana.
  7. C

Topic for small doubts

When will we have Shiny Salamence spawn? what????
  8. C

Birthday Event pokemon suggestion

Scraggy / Basculegion
  9. C

Rebalance related BUGS

-Wild Buzzwole uses leech life and ice punch from far. -Also, the move Pyro ball is partly bugged and this happens when this move starts to hit like the move "rollout", So, in that moment, this move doesn't deal dmg if Cinderace is stunned. So, it should be fixed, it should do dmg though is...
  10. C

Topic for small issues

Pls, give the possibility to add the next items to market: Flowers Pollen, Galarica Wreath, Zapdos pen, Moltres pen, Articuno pen.
  11. C

Players rarest catches

12. C

Pokemon Skills

Add find hole to Seismitoad
  13. C

Drain Punch (type Figth)

It's a nice idea. I can see that now most Fight pokes, need buff and this happens because they dont have unique moves of his type like others, they just have Brick Break. Also, At pvp, isn't viable to choose a fight poke against a normal one, it will always come out very damaged due to they need...
  14. C

Players rarest catches

Finally munchlaxdab
  15. C

10:52 Professor Oak: Congratulations! You have earned the "Collecting crystals III" achievement for completing "Collecting crystals I" and "Collecting crystals II" achievements! 10:52 Professor Oak: Your reward for unlocking this achievement is: Pokemon card: Mega Diancie (**). :) 10:55 Used...
  16. C

Topic for small doubts

When will we have test room again?
  17. C

19:59 Used 2 ultra balls, 21 rocket balls, 115 sport balls, 407 dream balls, 1 heavy ball on Diancie (Normal Form). sadumbreon
  18. C

Shiny morpeko / Toucannon forms

Would be possible to increase their passive’s dmg? (Bullet seed) I know that they have less dmg because of their weakness, but 600 dmg in x2 is too little knowing that they will use their passive once or none during the duel, also against pokes x1 that dmg isn't much useful. On the other hand...
  19. C

Ambipom

I consider that it has 2 weak moves knowing that is the last evolution, Doubleslap and Swift, so would be fine to remove one of them at least. Also, I thought about some moves that can make her great, so I suggest this moveset: Passive: Pain split U turn dual chop > Nasty plot frustration...
  20. C

12:50 Used 2 ultra balls, 21 rocket balls, 350 dream balls on Diancie (Normal Form). OhGodNo
Back