Welcome!

Search results

1. shellman

natarock / xo dolphy / nata

Clbc we fala mt até na minha thread
  2. shellman

It is never a goodbye

Like the title says, I'm going out for now. I love the game but I'm really bored at it and I think it is not a surprise, a game is suposed to make you have fun but I'm not having it, I was just login in due to the ''tutor must login everyday'' guilty I felt and doing something over and over and...
  3. shellman

Outrage

Its formula has been like that for several years, I was was thinking about trevenant's forest curse and remembered that in the original games using outrage also confuses the user, so I thought that maybe outrage could have the formula like forest curse and also the self stun effect, or if...
  4. shellman

[Recovery] lost poke

Player: Sir Adrielxxx 21:44 Sir Adrielxxx [103]: Cloned farfetch male inner focus 21:45 Sir Adrielxxx [103]: no tms 21:45 Sir Adrielxxx [103]: lvl 92
  5. shellman

sorry to keep you waiting

hey guys bomdei, guess whos back? yes the br tutor who makes shit videos i went off cuz my last pc broke but now i'm back for more shitty videos and active when you need a totally not gay tutor i just like to thank you guys who shares my videos even when i wasn't playing, i've noticed my shitty...
  6. shellman

[Recovery] Lost Pokémon in rollback

Lost Pokémon in rollback Player: Rodriiguhh Lost poke: glaceon, lvl 98, ab snow cloak, no tms, sex Male(unsure)
  7. shellman

[Buy] Shiny Ariados

if no tms=70k any tms and any abs msg me in game on private message on forum
  8. shellman

Player plans for 2019

So, what do you plain to accomplish this year? Get to certain lvl?catch certain pokes?try something new? I'm "remaking" the plans tread this year, here just tell us what you plan to do before the end of this year. Its a bit entertaining and "offtopic" since its posted here but still, when you...
  9. shellman

Tailwind

What is tailwind if not an ''dark pulse 2'' for the flying formula the spells here are very similar, like blizzard compared to avalanche should it stay like it or change to another formula?
  10. shellman

Shellman's adventure on a parallel universe

bomdei here I shall update my adventure in the most famous test server a.k.a pearltinum starting with quests catches and loot
  11. shellman

[Recovery] Lost Pokémon

Lost Pokémon Player:Ruizg poke: Snorlax lvl 130 female tm reflec y sandstorm ab thick fat reset / / Cloned jolteon lvl 70 female tm reflec y eerie impulse ab volt absorb
  12. shellman

[Recovery] Lost Pokémon

Lost Pokémon player: Luuhshaddix poke: rockruff 31 male
  13. shellman

[Recovery] Lost Pokémon

Lost Pokémon player who don't have an acc on forum: Davyd Trainer poke: Carracosta F lvl 110, ability solid rock, tm falling rocks, tsunami
  14. shellman

[Recovery] Lost Pokémon

Lost Pokémon Player who doesn't have acc on forum: Dolfs Lost poke: Cloned Kingler male in ultra ball, ability shell armor, tm water pulse & hydropump
  15. shellman

[Recovery] Lost Pokémon in rollback

Lost Pokémon in rollback Player: Superxr nearatshitwo(don't have acc on forum) World: diamond Lost Pokemon: Cloned vileplume F ab clorophyl tm venom storm & frenzy plant Cloned blastoise M ab rain dish tm rain dance & reflect Cloned scizor M ab technician tm doom desire & gear grind Cloned...
  16. shellman

[Recovery] Lost Ferrothorn

Ferrothorn lvl 85 tm frenzy plant ab water absorb last time used today shellman- diamond #RipQuake
  17. shellman

Alolan Muk

its a decent poke, its just lacking dark type AoE moves, could you add moves like night daze to tm learnset? thx :p
  18. shellman

Players rarest catches

The idea of this thread here is to comment the rarest catches, pokes like aerodactyl,elder charizard, crystal onix, red gyarados, shinies and cloneds to make this thread something beautiful to see filled with rare catchs(can also help someone who is seeking for a rare catch screenshot) So, I'll...
  19. shellman

Dragonair

This one is a simple request Could you do what you did to pikachu,onix, scyther, like making it have more hp and a complete moveset to Dragonair? Some people don't fully evolve their pokes and a lot of players like Dragonair for it being pretty, dragon only and having fly, would make him more viable
  20. shellman

Ditto

Can't something be made to this forgotten pokemon with an unique ability? Like the transformation with longer cooldown like mega system, not even dying or taking him back to pokeball would make it lose the transformation, it would have a long duration and you could de-transform with Ctrl click...
Back