Welcome!

Search results

1. D

Donation promotion and Easter Battle Pass

still waiting... a lot of players need it, can you guys give us an stimative about this?
  2. D

Donation promotion and Easter Battle Pass

can you guys change Addon Backpack/Yellow Box/Golden PA Coin to other boost cake? Like +1 Slurpuff Icecream/Dedenne Dessert/Alcremie Dessert? Addon Backpack/Golden PA Coin we get almost every Daily Login... And Yellow Box are basically useless, otherwise the cakes its very useful to us
  3. D

PA Players Ideas

Some other ideas Battle Pass: I believe that if it is not something to be done in "events" like easter, valentine's day, christmas or something like that, it could become something monthly, like in most games. It's a fun mechanic that brings a benefit to the game and to the players. Since it...
  4. D

PA Players Ideas

Well, no. They are different things. For the sake of comparison, since you have played Tibia, it works as follows: Raids in PAD are like Ferumbras or Morgaroth/Gaz'Haragoth/Ghazbaran/Orshabaal in Tibia. The bosses always or almost always drop something very rare of absurd value (for example, a...
  5. D

PA Players Ideas

1- Indirect Trade System: (different from the current one by Poke/Item market), for example: nowadays we have many problems with frustrated negotiations, since a good part of the players can not receive a "no" or an offer that does not satisfy them, then I remembered a trade system in a game I...
  6. D

Random Party Tournament 2022!

Kyro, Diamond
  7. D

[LT] Rize Action

bora, já tô no acompanhamento kyro
  8. D

Valentine battle pass & donation promotion

Will you reset the cakes' usage number? cause otherwise they will be useless
  9. D

Christmas/New Year Party Drawing Contest - 2021

Eu sei, retornei ao jogo depois de muito tempo parado. A conta tem 11 anos, se verificarem. Fiquei sabendo dia 29/12 sobre os eventos de desenho, casa e carta para o Papai Noel. Como não consegui a casa, só deu tempo realmente de mandar a carta. O desenho já fiz tem um tempo, é tanto que não tem...
  10. D

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest 2021

Dear Santa, This year, particularly, has been very difficult. Due to the Covid pandemic, I have gone through several personal ordeals, where only this year I lost my grandmother and a very dear uncle to the disease. As if this were not enough, I also lost my great companion in life, my 12 year...
Back