Welcome!

Search results

1. T

Castform

I would like to suggest adding different abilities to each form of Castform. If it's 4 separated pokemons in one case, why every form has to have the same ability which 1st form got?
  2. T

Gyarados

Hiho, can you take into consideration some changes on Gyarados? It seemed to be great pokemons but nowadays is a bit bad comparing to rest. I'd like to suggest changing once more Aeroblast formula for Rain Dance formula. Right now it deals DMG from 3 diffrent types and not everytime so I think...
  3. T

Mega Gengar

Hi, can you change Sludge Bomb into Toxication? Mega form has just 1 stun move while normal Gengar has 2 and probably due of that it can't learn any. Therefore I suggest changing its poison type move for another poison type move but with stun effect. If it isn't possible then make any simple...
  4. T

[Support] Proxy #2

Hello! I came here with my own problem with proxy #2. Yep, I know it works for players, but for any reason for me doesn't work. It doesn't work when I am connected to phone internet, when connected to house wifi, proxy #2 works, but the thing is that internet is bad overall, so prefer my...
  5. T

Outfit Bag

Hiho, I was wondering many times which outfit can be picked up from Outfit Bag. Since I won it in last mini event, gonna make a list of them, since if I am not wrong that one doesn't exist. 1) Assassin Outfit 2) Barbarian Outfit 3) Brotherhood Outfit 4) Citizen Outfit 5) Elementalist Outfit 6)...
  6. T

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Hiho, during one of crashes one of our pokemons disaapeared. Nick: Rorszak World: Diamond Pokemon lost: You see a pokeball. Runerigus [118][M] Ability: Wandering Spirit TM: Epicenter TM: Fissure Last released: if my brother remembers exactly, it was yesterday (13.03), before 7/9 pm (before that...
  7. T

Tsots [LT]

monkaS Well... I would never think that time comes, I mean I'll start my own LT, don't even know how to start. To be honest I wanted to do it weeks/months ago, but didn't have desire to do it, thought is too late. But... Today is a special day for me, cuz I earned one thing, which will show...
  8. T

Espanease

Be careful of this guy. He tried to give me 10 water gem instead of diamonds. Probably he has more noob chars, don't know him main char, so look carefully when you are ready to buy diamonds, especially during promotion.
  9. T

Toucannon

Small request. Is possible to add TM Sky Attack to its learnest? Thanks in advance.
  10. T

Tsots & Groch Shop

Hello everyone! Below I put the list of missing pokemons (hope haven't missed anything) that's are realy hard to get (due of various reasons). But with time we got all of the rest so maybe one day we will have them all one after one from that list! In these pokemons we don't care so much about...
  11. T

[Recovery] Lost pokemons.

Hello! Could you check what happened to my 2 pokemons (I hope I've checked everything). 1) You see a super ball. Starmie [130] Ability: Natural Cure TM: Water Pulse TM: Shadow Storm Held: Soda Pop Made by me loooong time ago. 2) You see a pokeball. Galarian Weezing [130][F] Ability...
  12. T

Pokemon market

Pokemon market almost everyday is being bugged. Maybe would be better to close it to the time finding the reason and repairing finally in 100%? In one moment it works normally and few minutes later not. It isn't known when it will happen and because of this many players lose time when players...
  13. T

Aeroblast

At the beginning I thought about updating thread about Gyarados, becouse is not so visible ingame right now, but actually it has nice moveset so is not needed at all. The main problem (for me) is its spell Aeroblast therefore I came here with suggestion. Why I think this move should be...
  14. T

Attract

Everybody knows that this move is totally worthless to use, but maybe by this idea would be more practical. Make it non-target spell and let it work that it would stun everything on the screen but like now - just opposite gender. Of course if is possible.
  15. T

Slowbro & Slowking

At the beginning sorry for writing here about Slowking, but I have a reason to do it (I hope its enough reason). So here is Slowking and Slowbro with theirs movesets: I decided to make thread about these 2 pokemons becouse simply they are very similar to each other. If I am not wrong...
  16. T

Project: Chatot

Hello everybody! I came here with idea of contest for Diamond Players called Project: Chatot. Actually, for us, this pokemon is one of the nightmares on PAdventures. We would like to have all pokemons from game (for now except: Alola - here we have just starters and Lycanrocm becouse of one...
  17. T

Topic for small issues

According to Demzpacito message on his thread (which I agree after all) I decided to create new one for things which seems not to be complicated to do (still not sure, I am not a programmer etc) and are "a bit annoying" for longer period of time. Things about I am talking about are not for...
  18. T

Kabutops

I would like to focus on this pokemon, becouse of some reasons its not so usable these times (its my guess). Next to other water-rock pokemons, Kabutops is not so great. It has just 3 the same area moves (one of them is stun) and two a bit smaller. My suggestions (I hope) would make it a bit...
  19. T

About skills: fly/ride/surf

According to Sucri's post, I would like to make a suggestion about skills which are said above (talked with Sucri about if I can use his suggestion to make new one and he aggred). Why I want to return his suggestion to the life? Cus as he mentioned (and I agree as I suppose some other players)...
  20. T

Seaking

Is any chance to add Sheer Cold, Ice Beam, Water Pulse to its TM learnest of course with restriction? It has only Sleep Talk in moveset and any stun move in TMs. Would be helpful on both side, exp and pvp.
Back