Welcome!

Search results

1. Gandryk

Sell Darkrai [M]

You see a pokeball. Darkrai [130][M] Ability: Reckless TM: Fling TM: Thunder Bolt
  2. Gandryk

Looking for Shiny Chandelure, Delphox and Celesteela

I'm looking for these pokemon, send me a private message or leave me your name and I'll look for you
  3. Gandryk

Latias Moveset

Since Latias wont be in the test room Moveset: I'm really grateful to Mr Aly and Mr Andy because they lend me Latias. Hugs my brothers. edit 1: Skywards Suctions : it's like fireball/grass knot, 15s Dracolink Pulse: kinda like tearful look, with a slightly less stun 35s Aura Attraction...
  4. Gandryk

[Recovery] Lost Pokes

Character; Kingheal//Ziiria//Ziiiria World: Diamond Cloned Blastoise 130 Reflect/Rain Dance (it had cyborg addon) Mega Swampert 130 Epicenter/Rain Dance Last use: Doesn't remember OhGodNo
  5. Gandryk

[Buy] Buy Shiny Decidueye

Im offering Shiny Stantler + 600k OR Shiny Audino + ability urge OR Tapu Koko for your Shiny Decidueye + 2kk Gandryk Diamond
  6. Gandryk

Tutor Mychar

I'm here to open this thread, against Mychar tutor on spanish chat. A brief situation to be honest, nothing complex or that involve a serious judgement. So, the rules are clear: So in this case, if the tutor would apply the rules a warning should be enough, but nope, he decided to mute...
  7. Gandryk

Shiny Excadrill

Just two quick changes (left it's original and right it's my suggestion) Poison Jab it's okay but I suggest Rock Slide because Excadrill vs Flying pokemon has poor moveset. And now with this Rock Slide change instead of sloppy Rock Tomb a better and quick paralyze like Steel Beam. Overall it's a...
  8. Gandryk

[Buy] Shiny Cinderace and Shiny Dedenne

looking for shiny cinderace and shiny dedenne, my name is gandryk diamond ofc
  9. Gandryk

Mega Houndoom

Is doable instead of Inferno, Blast Burner or Incinerate? Also, if the answer is no, can you increase Inferno dmg to 2k?
  10. Gandryk

Seismitoad TMset

Hallo, is possible to add TM Super Power to Seismitoad?
  11. Gandryk

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Flygon 130 [M] TM Earthquake and TM Sandstorm fast ball i think, the last time i used it, maybe 2-3 hours ago Ty Olimek, Ansuz - Pearl
  12. Gandryk

Offense againts our designers.

***against***
  13. Gandryk

Ansuz [LT] - Pearl

Ansuz's Life Thread :rolleyes: Welcome to my Life Thread, I hope you enjoy it.
Back