Welcome!

Search results

1. NatanTetsuya

(BUY) Lucky Reborn (held) ---------- Cooldown urg (HELD)

(BUY) Lucky Reborn (held) ---------- Cooldown urg (HELD) (Blackshade) Just look for me in the game so we can close the deal, otherwise send me a message here with the character's name
  2. NatanTetsuya

[Support] MEMES

Xd
  3. NatanTetsuya

I would like to talk about the reactivation of this old tool in the game

In Pearl and Diamond it was a tool used a lot by us players, after the death of our dear server (rest in peace) this tool was deactivated. I'd like to hear from you PLAYERS. about this world trade back between platinum server and diamond being used again. would help players to move the market. I...
  4. NatanTetsuya

Druddigon/Shiny Druddigon

Hello, I would like to suggest a change in your defense (Druddigon) Normal Form M1 - Smack Down M2 - Dragon Claw M3 - Scary Face M4 - Gunk Shot M5 - Endure - change for Substitute M6 - dragon rage M7 - Secret Power M8 - Focus Blast M9 - Dragon Storm M10 - Dragon Cry Shiny Form P - Dragon...
  5. NatanTetsuya

Catch system

Catch system Without a doubt, our catch system is good, but it has some flaws that end up making the game very random. The system here in the game is very frustrating, we run after it, but we are not always sure we will conquer the dream fast or it will take us some months or years. What would...
  6. NatanTetsuya

[Recovery] lost pokemons

I had two mime mime one with amulet coin and this one is from my other char that had held Emergency Exit and Twisted Spoon and my Cloned raichu was with Air Balloon and was returned without. that was in use in raichu held Air Balloon Mr mime [130] [M] Tm shadow storm and power split [abillity...
  7. NatanTetsuya

[Recovery] lost pokemons

last char using King Orca and penulti char Achocolatado. Cloned raichu [130] [M] discarge and reflect [addon jack sperrow] held Air Balloon Mr mime [130] [M] Tm shadow storm and power split [abillity tecchnician] addon halloween 2018 [held Emergency Exit and Twisted Spoon]
  8. NatanTetsuya

Sableye

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sableye_(Pok%C3%A9mon) Hey, id like to talk about sableye. He aint that good since it was nerfed cuzz poi psy. They added secret power to alakzam to prevent farming on psy, and since them its been a bad poke. Short aoe no desense, even tho its immune...
  9. NatanTetsuya

[Sell] Sell shiny's

Market Achocolatado Shiny Volcarona [130][M] Ability: Swarm TM: Magma Storm TM: Lava Plume SH CHIMECHO [130] AB: Levitate Tm: Reflect Tm: Psyblast Shiny Quagsire [34][M] talk to Achocolatado
  10. NatanTetsuya

Shiny Flygon

could add to your learning list Tm Fissure, the normal has as its moveset but the shiny loses and wins another move would you like to put learning in your list of tms?
  11. NatanTetsuya

Achocolatado [LT]

Welcome to my LT, where I'm going to share a little bit of my pokemon journey. I hope to have many achievements to share with you's.
  12. NatanTetsuya

[Recovery] lost pokemons

Cloned beedril [130] [F] ab sniper tm reflect and lunge - alola raticate [101][M] ab hustle tm shadow storm // masquerain [98] with held WEB // Yanmega [85] Tinted Lens /// spiritomb [130] Tm shadow storm and spiritual storm before they were in the character King Orca (last used)
  13. NatanTetsuya

Ariado and Shiny Ariados

please review your damage to normal with sniper skill hitting more than shiny, The normal is giving 10% more than the shiny with both same ability
  14. NatanTetsuya

Espeon

Please, add TM132 Psychic Terrain in your TM learning (Espeon)
  15. NatanTetsuya

[Complaint] Espeon

Please, add TM132 Psychic Terrain in your TM learning (Espeon)
  16. NatanTetsuya

Sh Sharpedo

please add Tm hydropump and water pulse to the shiny sharpedo in normal form he has the move but loses when it's shiny and doesn't win with tms option
  17. NatanTetsuya

Druddigon

A new old pokemon that needs rebalance is Druddigon, since this pokemon is a Dragon, it suffers to kill what it should easily kill. M1: smack down M2: dragon claw M3: Gunk Shot m: gunk shot M5: Endure M6: dragon Rage M7: secret power M8 Focus Blast M9: dragon storm m10: dragon cry M1...
  18. NatanTetsuya

[Recovery] Sawsbucka [58][M] Ability: Sap Sipper sent me the wrong way

it was fairy form my pokemon I sent pokemon by parcel to [CM] Judar On Platinum
  19. NatanTetsuya

[Recovery] retrieve my pokemon

swasbucka [58][M] Ability: Sap Sipper I went looking for freshly level my pokemon and did not find the last time he passed my hand was right after it was sent back to me after evolving by staff Achocolatado Platinum Lost pokemon
  20. NatanTetsuya

[Support] I used the Reset TM tasks item on a char that is not linked with npc

Try using it on another character, but I saw that it had a time limit. would have to reverse or not change the system not to be used in char that is not linked with npc just wanted to use the item again since I bought twice in the wrong char and once not right
Back