Welcome!

Search results

1. T

[Recovery] duplicate pokemon

Pyrkosz/Diamond
  2. T

[Recovery] Duplicate pokemon + lost item

Torfik/Diamond I don't know what pokemon it is, I can't find doubles. Pyrkosz/Diamond Just before the raid, I found [CM] Florrie in the Hide and seek event in the articuno tower. I got a clone box as a reward. After logging in, I don't have this box :(
  3. T

Secret Achi #498

Hiho, I have a surprise for you. One of the hidden achievements has been guessed! Taking the opportunity, I will gladly exchange cards with you.>>>here<<< Regards, Pyrkosz
  4. T

CHANGE CARDS

Hiho, I'm a card collector. I am looking for other collectors to trade. My trade cards: I'm looking for these cards: Pyrkosz/Diamond Torfik/Diamond
  5. T

zoom out to see more squares = problem

When you have a zoom out map and you enter on grass resp or lanakila client hangs and until you die you cannot log into the game.. i died many times. Please fix it
  6. T

Trash

Jano, fix this crusher can, please
  7. T

[Recovery] lost poke

Hi, i lost my pokemon. Can you check what happened to him? Cloned Vaporeon 130 tm: reflect+rain dance in lure ball Pyrkosz/Diamond
  8. T

It is impossible to get achievement #174

According to data from padventures.info and my experiences, I find that a phanpy egg does not exist. My phanpy will be with Kate for over a month and don't want to copulate. I play for a long time and have never seen this egg. Fix it please
  9. T

Vivillon charms

Charm's task don't work on Vivillons. Not count
  10. T

NPC Gus

I did tasks and brought items. npc doesnt believe me. please fix npc gus
  11. T

underwater

I couldnt bring up pokemon
  12. T

Broken achievements

Why I didn't get achievement for the most damage in big snorlax? PYRKOSZ/DIAMOND
  13. T

Website to uploading photos

Which free websites do you use for uploading photos? of those I used, usually disappear after some time :(
  14. T

[Recovery] Rollback - I lost achievements

At the beginning of the week I had the most damage in the raiding of the Team Rocket. I got tm hyper beam and achievements "Team Rocket's demise" - I got 100 rocket balls. When I finally managed to get this achievement, rollback did it ;x :mad::mad::mad: I dont care about drops, but it would...
  15. T

No added number caught after catching Wormadams

I caught wormadams and didnt add a caught number in highscore - in pokedex add catches. When I caught burmyt, burmyp, burmys and wormadamp it added separately for each I used one day to catch burmyt, burmyp, burmys and wormadamp that added separately for each a caught number in highscore...
  16. T

Catch Bronzong

Hi, I opened today inq box with the intention of increasing my catch number. I'm a happy bronzong owner, but my catch count hasn't increased. Can You help me?
  17. T

Wrong icon

Klefki has an icon Mavile in pokemon bar
  18. T

Lottery fb

My brother shared a link only to friends. Now made available again to the public for all. You can add it to the lottery? is it too late? today 05.03 Nick: Pyrkosz World: Pearl
  19. T

[Solved] My character is bugged

1. Remove empty module slot (TV) from my pokebag. I can not move and throw this. Bother me 2. I caught a total of 296 pokemons but the rankings have 277. I caught all this pokemon (296).I counted on the page \/ and in total is have 294 + finneon + hipopotas (If i have all the gifs on this...
  20. T

new achievements

Hello, I wanted to propose new achievements. some of them may seem silly, but it's only a suggestion. if someone wants to propose other, please write boldly in this thread. 1. 'Horny on box' - open 20/30 any boxes with pokemon 2. 'Practice makes perfect' - defeat all duel NPC 20 times 3...
Back