Welcome!

Search results

1. Rebelious

[Recovery] TM CASE 16 ( DAILY LOGIN ) - ROLLBACK

Hello Staff ! I lose today my TMcase 16 from daily login. It was on the floor of my house. Name : Rebelious World: Diamond Thank u !
  2. Rebelious

REPORT SYLWANEK : player With Bad Behavior.

Hi Staff! I wasn't sure, but I decided to create this topic to complain about this abusive player. Bad Behavior, following and giving ks,abusive,rude! meaningless follow the players and give ks. meaningless to be rude to the community and abusive. we don't have a history of rivalry. I hope...
  3. Rebelious

Suggestion : Mc kevin outfit

HEY GUYS. I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST THE STAFF, IF YOU COULD ADD MC KEVIN'S OUTFIT TO PREMIUM SHOP. FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW, MC KEVIN (23 YEARS OLD) IS A BRAZILIAN SINGER THAT DIED TODAY. TRAGICALLY. IT WOULD BE LEGAL IF YOUR "OUTFIT" IS ADDED. HE WAS A FUN AND CHARISMATIC SINGER WITH HIS...
  4. Rebelious

[Sell] SELL HOUSE IN VERMILION WITH POOl

OFFERS PLEASE OR PM IN GAME ( SALVATORE ) 09:52 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Vermilion #1153'. Salvatore owns this house. Position: {x = 3828, y = 3320, z = 7}.
  5. Rebelious

[Sell] Big house in vermilion

World : Diamond Name: Salvatore B.O 100K Size 273 sqm Doors 4 Beds None Tiles 450 B.O 100K
  6. Rebelious

[Support] Problems to login

Always in this screen,can't update to 2 and 3. :( Can't login for now. Waiting For u Jano! Thanks. Updt : Downloading client in site again
  7. Rebelious

About Hypno

Hi Guys I know that a thread has already been opened on the hypno, but my suggestion is interesting! , Hypno need some Area Stun ( Like Confusion ) because He becomes very weak without stun. It has Confusion, according to bulbapedia information i Suggest : Moveset: m1 Psyshock - lv 50 - 10s...
  8. Rebelious

Rebellious Shop

Sell Kingdra [109][F] Ability: Swift Swim TM: Water Pulse <------ 15K MARKET/PM ME IN GAME TM: Hydropump Buy TM120 Hurricane TM78 Eruption (x2) Rebellious/Rebell Diamond
  9. Rebelious

[Complaint] Server down :(

The Server is down several times, for a long time, what is happening? I'm missing out on my experience ticket.
  10. Rebelious

Rebellious way of Life [LT]

Well Guys, today I was talking with my friend Inko, and we were talking about my boredom while playing PAD,and He give me a great idea! LT that I make my own challenge. Yes, I want to Get To lv 130 in 25 days. i Hope u Follow me And Enjoy ! <3 Leeeet's Go !
  11. Rebelious

Rebellious LT

Hello guys, I'm Salvatore also known as Rebellious and this is my Life Thread I decided to open another LT, With a New Continent, Come New adventures. I will share all of them with you. I hope you enjoy! Welcome Back !!
  12. Rebelious

[Recovery] ROLLBACK (Diamond)

Player Without Forum Acc. ->Orbien ->Diamond ->Pokemon lost: Azumaril [54] ->Last Month I Released it:Catch Today ->Catch Today With Super ball.
  13. Rebelious

Offensive, biased and racist.

Disrupting the "Chat Portuguese" Offending Members What They command the game (Tutors) I think that one Nonsense, should be Making a Urgent Measure, For terms Players As Dedicated To Maintain Order. We should not accept Certain Kind Of People That does not abide orders. Bru Luckheart <...
  14. Rebelious

Rebellious -- Level up Service

I save the right to accept or decline offers! Theres no queue list, I just take the offer I want. Prices 40 - 60 = 250 Hd Level 61 - 80 = 300 Hd Level 81 - 100 = 350 Hd Level 101 - 110 = 400 Hd Level 111 - 120 = 500 Hd Level 121 - 130 = 500Hd Level You have to pay half of the price...
  15. Rebelious

[Support] Remove My IP Code

I Need Help To Remove My IP Code , I Don't Remeber . Please Help Me
  16. Rebelious

[Complaint] Problem To Login.i need help fast please!!!!

I am unable to login by technical problems on the client is giving error 10060. I'm losing days and days of vip event 2x 3x loot. I need some help quickly. now I disabled the firewall and antivirus did not work. anyone have any idea what can be? need help quickly.
  17. Rebelious

[Support] Help Me Log!!!

Cant log . Dont understand what is happening Is changing the client?? Any AMD on to answer me or try to help me? thanks for the understanding of all players and ADM for the help! HELP ME NINO!!!!
  18. Rebelious

Bug In Vermilion City

Help Me Fast !!!! Help Me Fast !!!!
  19. Rebelious

Bug in Lavender City

Bug in Vermilion City Help Me Fast !!!! Help Me Fast !!!!
Back