Welcome!

Search results

1. M

[Recovery] lost pokemon

I lost the following pokemon: Phione 130 Ability hydration tm water tornado and Water swirl
  2. M

[Complaint] Poor organization of the tournament.

Abro este hilo por mala organización, hubo confusión al inicio del torneo, solo unos pocos jugadores pudieron iniciar el torneo, pero muchos quedamos fuera por la mala organización de arcanys.
  3. M

[Support] I lost some pokemons

Shiny Coalossal 110 Male Ab Flash Fire Tm: Meteor Beam Machpoint - Diamond
  4. M

[Recovery] good night i lost some pokes

hello good night I make this thread to inform you that I lost some pokes that are Red gyarados 130 Moxie Reflect and Rain dance Sheninja 130 Infiltrator Storm Shadow and Onslaught Shiny Wugtrio 130 Moddy Water Tornado and Water Whirlpool Toxtricity 130 lowkeyform No Guard toxicity and toxic...
  5. M

Buy crystal ónix en diamond

Compro crystal ónix en diamond mi nombre es machpoint
  6. M

Buy red gyarados and crystal onix

Buy crystal ónix y red gyarados Pay puré cash
  7. M

I want to report xo kingos for insult and racism

here is the image of what he said meaning of what he told me
  8. M

Change of cash and Pokes within the servers

I want to exchange my cash and my pokemon in platinum for things in diamond and I have the following: Cloned Dragonite [130][M] Ability: Inner FocusTM: ReflectTM: Draco Meteor Blacephalon [101]Ability: Beast BoostTM: Shadow StormTM: Lava Plume Volcarona lvl 76 tm lava plume and lava pulse...
  9. M

Be careful with this person, he’s selling lottery tickets fake

Be careful with this person, he’s selling lottery tickets fake
  10. M

[Recovery] I lost a tm

connect and did not have my tm venom blast Diamond Machpoint
  11. M

Zoroark

Can you improve zoroark a little more?
  12. M

Cloned tienda

For sale cloned zoroark lvl 60 ab illusion male I see offers you can get me in the game as machpoint
  13. M

Elder charizard

what possibility is there that they improve elder charizard how is it possible that charizard and c charizard are better than elder charizard when elder is the best of the three what possibility is there to make some adjustments?
  14. M

[Sell] Subasta de shiny escalivur

Subasta de shiny escalivur female lvl 130 abilidad overcoat tm sleep talk and infestation Subasta comienza hoy 24.06.2020 finaliza 01.07.20 Precio inicial 50k Solo ofertas en efectivo solo dinero Es legítima colocar su nick y su offerta Solo para personas de diamond Mi name machpoint...
  15. M

Cambio de platinum a diamond

Me queda esto en platinum 2.4kk y como 1.2kk en pokes y algunas tm y items interesantes
  16. M

Cambio cosas de platinum por cosas en diamond

Hola hoy le traigo mi tienda Ojo solo cambio Me quiero cambiar el mundo del platino para los diamantes Espero q le guste mi Tiende de cambio Mi nombre en platino Machpeint Nombre en diamante: Sheckpoint Pokemones: Primeape clonado [71] [F] Habilidad: Espíritu vital TM: Rock Blast Cloneed...
  17. M

Cambio De Mundo cambio todo

Hola hoy le traigo mi tienda Ojo solo cambio Me quiero cambiar de mundo de platinum para diamonds Espero q le guste mi Tiende de cambio Mi name en platinum Machpeint Name en diamond : Sheckpoint Pokemones : Cloned Primeape [71][F] Ability: Vital Spirit TM: Rock Blast Cloned Venusaur...
  18. M

[Recovery] Me pueden dar una segunda oportunidad

hello I would like to ask if you can return my acc q is called popper I accept if I wanted to sell but in the end nothing came out of that account and I have evidence that I change my way of being I am one of the most active of platinum and change my way of being more friendly and I help the...
  19. M

[Recovery] lost poke

Se me perdio un azumarill sap snipper tm blizzar y feint por favor ayuda serve platinum name Machpeint
  20. M

[Ban Appeal] Please hear my ban appeal

Hi I'm Popper What happened is that one day, sincerely I was in a hard situation and I didn't think twice and I've choose the easy way that was publish in the Facebook page that sells pokemon in Padventures I really regret it and I wish I could erase my commentary but it was late, I was already...
Back