Welcome!

Search results

1. Kebakian Palladin

Christmas boxes BIG PROBLEM

send yourself a parcel of backpacks
  2. Kebakian Palladin

Valentine Event / Donation Promotion / Battle Pass / Higher Rates

@Jano when are the awards for the event?
  3. Kebakian Palladin

do u have 2-6 points for event pokemons there or what XD? and i dont mean to check only platinum, but both servers :D
  4. Kebakian Palladin

yes, I want both pokemon, but I "have" to beat event pokemon (which is not cool or nice at all), not to mention that I am taking up the spot for someone who might want to do this event for the prizes. Additionally, it would be good to check who "shared" the account and who did not, because the...
  5. Kebakian Palladin

Topic for small issues

Let me remind you that it used to be like this <mega stone form from a backpack>, but one person pointed out that on Nintedo the mega stone is treated as held. Jano changed the entire system and in my opinion it is a road of no return. It would be better to raise the topic of an additional slot...
  6. Kebakian Palladin

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

well, it is what it is
  7. Kebakian Palladin

Screen of the month - January 2024

i logged in just to wait for the lottery results and add a few balls for an extra chance lottery as usual also as usual rates are overrated grookeypopcorn
  8. Kebakian Palladin

Christmas Drawing Contest-2023

Kebakian Palladin Diamond also i wish you all a good year pozdro
  9. Kebakian Palladin

Past event outfits bag

print screen: exists people: where's my phone to take a picture of the monitor? anyway, this is name of outfit
  10. Kebakian Palladin

Halloween Drawing Contest - 2023

Kebakian Palldin Diamond idk why the scanner cut off part of the drawing <so im adding a photo>
  11. Kebakian Palladin

Screen of the month - October 2023

Just a random cleffa tea to start a successful weekend <btw rates are overrated chillumbreon>
  12. Kebakian Palladin

Topic for small issues

23:00 Used 1 sport ball on Shiny Poliwrath. 23:00 No extra chance: this Pokemon doesn't get extra chance.
  13. Kebakian Palladin

Summer Drawing Contest - 2023

Kebakian Palladin Diamond
  14. Kebakian Palladin

[Recovery] Lost pokemons in house

Vaxxezzo Diamond -Hakomo'o bought as Jangmo'o on this char last used on Monte Cristo char this month, level around 60 ball most likely UB> -Metang caught on this char, last used on Monte Cristo this month, level around 45 ball ultra - Grovyle 50 lvl, It's been in a box for years, can't remember...
  15. Kebakian Palladin

Colors of the Spring

Kebakian Palladin Diamond 1) 2) 3) - 4)
  16. Kebakian Palladin

Colors of the Spring

Kebakian Palladin Diamond 1) 2) 3) 4)
  17. Kebakian Palladin

Colors of the Spring

Kebakian Palladin Diamond 1) 2) 3) 4)
Back