Welcome!

Search results

1. perrywinkle

Update cloned pokemon sprites

Cloned Dewgong and Vileplume have their old sprites, they need to be updated... its just a recolor, I even offer to do the recolor if you give me access to the sprites, but please change them
  2. perrywinkle

morpeko

Hi,can the pokemon Morkpeko learn night daze? it can learn discharge that is the same move but electric, can it?
  3. perrywinkle

[Support] Aga queue bug

I am a little bit mad 'cause I was in queue in the area of the event and this happened I was registered as player 28 and i was not even in the queue
  4. perrywinkle

[Recovery] lot pokemon

Sorry i cant find some pokemon on my account when i was cleaning my pc today: -Mawile 130 f tms dazzling gleam and geomancy ab intimidate (3 or 4 addon including the halloween one and tiki mask) it have a very rare aura color green on heavy ball -Scream Tail ab pixilate tms fury swipes and...
  5. perrywinkle

Persian

sorry,but can you add the TM fury swipes to persian? it can´t learn any rain dance or similar move
  6. perrywinkle

Cloned dewgong

is not a rebalance, its more like... well, maybe the cloned dewgong can be updated to be nice as the normal dewgong? it have the same old sprite
  7. perrywinkle

Castform transformations (tms)

Hi, i want to ask if castform can keep reflect when it transform, its very expensive to use a tm reflect on each form, you should get 4 of the tm to equip all, and its not like calyrex, the base form doesn´t have reflect and you can use the tm on it, and the fusion with glastier have it as a...
  8. perrywinkle

[Complaint] I got banned for use one of my strongest pokemon on a raid

Its unfair that i cant use my medicham on a raid cause is bugged,its not the first time that i use it on a raid and it was ok... Just cause the game is bugged and the people said that i need to use weaker pokemon to fight agains a legendary pokemon... I need to use my strongest pokemon to get a...
  9. perrywinkle

[Sell] Change mr rime for cash in diamond

Change Mr Rime [110][F] Ability: Tangled Feet [Reset x 2] for cash in Diamond Server If you are interesed send msg to Tsuyu Asui on platinum or Lady Lissandra on diamond or post here thank you :4:
  10. perrywinkle

[Support] I dont want the house of the Auction

I entered an auction for a house on the page, but it is not the house I wanted, how can I cancel the payment or the auction?
  11. perrywinkle

[Support] I didn´t got the hoenn box of the daily login

I didn´t got the hoenn box of the daily login i didn´t received my box of the daily login, it appered on the messages of the game with the message of the moon balls,but i just get the moon balls Char name : Tsuyu Asui
  12. perrywinkle

[Recovery] I am having problems

i am having problems with the ip code, i know it, but when i try to enter it in my acc in the page it say "cannot load account", well... i tried to change mi ip code, but when i open the link the link say "wrong code" so.... what can i do? i am not banned....sooo...
  13. perrywinkle

[Recovery] Lost Gardevoir

i cant find my Gardevoir 109 in love with addon Boa Hancock B and Teen Girl B,TM: Reflect and Shadow Storm....the last time that i saw her was 4/07/2017 and my Aromatisse 77 en ultraball the last time that i saw her...was the same day ATTE:Lady Lissandra / Diamond
  14. perrywinkle

[Solved] I can´t take my combee from daycare

I can´t take my combee from daycare i dont know why,but i can´t take my combee from the daycare,i have the money and the space can someone help me?
  15. perrywinkle

[Support] Where are my premium days?

Yesterday I spent my diamonds buying days premium,but today, coming into my account, I noticed that premium was only 14 days, which already had before making the transaction. Please fix this problem because I do not have my diamonds and neither have my premium days.
  16. perrywinkle

[Buy] Buy plusle female

buy plusle female,pay in cash
  17. perrywinkle

I'm trapped in the air in front of the Dewford´s pokemon center

I'm trapped in the air in front of the Dewford´s pokemon center i am infront of the dewford´s pokemon center
  18. perrywinkle

[Recovery] Pokemones extraviados

SE EXTRAVIARON ESTOS POKEMON EN MI CUENTA "Marilin": -gallade 90 -charizard 98 tm overheat -aggron en timer ball el nombre betrayus con ancient power -blaziken 90 -kabutops 94 con x scissors en timer ball VISTOS ULTIMA 26/04... ANTES DEL ROLLBACK
  19. perrywinkle

Pokemones extraviados

SE EXTRAVIARON ESTOS POKEMON EN MI CUENTA "Marilin": -gallade 90 -charizard 98 tm overheat -aggron en timer ball el nombre betrayus con ancient power -blaziken 90 -kabutops 94 con x scissors en timer ball VISTOS ULTIMA VEZ HOY... ANTES DEL ROLLBACK
Back