Welcome!

Search results

1. Arcanist Karl

Boxes - A suggestion

Is there a way to add those pokemons to boxes: Sinnoh 4 - Shinx/Luxio/Bronzor/Croagunk Kalos 4 - Inkay or are there another plans for those?
  2. Arcanist Karl

@Audino

Hello. I want to ask a rebalance for Audino's family. From Bulbapedia: Nurse Joy's Audino Audino debuted in Dreams by the Yard Full!. Cilan said that the Nurse Joys of the Unova region use Audino instead of Chansey as partners. Audino is known in official games as a target healing poke, by...
  3. Arcanist Karl

NPC conversation bug

Hello, few days ago I found out there are some bugs occurring with the NPCs. The first one I found out was the Nick Minaj, when I wanted to say "remove" to remove a weird name that a poke I've bought had, then mistypo it (for something like remoev), said bye, hi, remove, yes, and it still had...
  4. Arcanist Karl

@mahogany map click

Please. Correct the bug or just bring back the older version of the city. Seeing the client freeze/crash everytime we visit the city is a pain.
  5. Arcanist Karl

More Suggestions @achievements and some stuff more.

Oin. Here I am once again to suggest one or two extra things to the game (not like I have never suggested something): 1. Is it possible to add this Stand to the Master Ball Achievement? Or at least, make people who already got the Achievement to craft one in the Workshop (Achievement as...
  6. Arcanist Karl

@allowed scams at market

It's like the 2nd or 3rd time this week that this guy advertises magnets, and seems like people are still buying them. A guy on purpose put an item with similar name to the held with an expensive price (for the item, but normal held price) and profits on mistaken players. Either change the...
  7. Arcanist Karl

@Tasked Charms

Hello. I am trying to increase my catches, cards, etc., and I got many new tasked charms to use and found some flaws in the system that could be improved. The main one is related to Alola Pokémons, those you haven't caught, so it isn't shown in the Pokédex. For example, I can name Tapus (fk u...
  8. Arcanist Karl

@Vermilion's Burning House Quest + Achievement #78

Hello. I've been trying to finish this insane quest for quite some time now, but the NPC's speed just doesn't match with the location they spawn. The only NPC that is somewhat able to reach the door before the time run out is Marlon Cortez. All the others, if they spawn in the most distant...
  9. Arcanist Karl

@close

solved
  10. Arcanist Karl

[Recovery] Missing Pokemon

Hello. A pokemon is missing from the house, prolly lost on the rollback Kartana, on Beast Ball, level 130, TMs Bullet Seed/Petal Blizzard, last used by Mernak Il or Dark Karl. Breloom, on Safari Ball, level 130, TMs Reversal/Final Gambit, last used by Dark Karl (bought earlier on market)...
  11. Arcanist Karl

@Achievement #532

Achievement is also not completing when meeting the requirements. Thanks
  12. Arcanist Karl

@Achievement #562

Hi there. Just one question, will something be done to the people who didn't got the achievement #562 even when dying twice? (even achievement saying you need to die twice, only people who died 3 times got it) Thanks
  13. Arcanist Karl

Tyrantrum Spawn

When you enter in tyrantrum's spawn by the teleport in the Aquarium Lab, your character is still swimming. This causes 2 things: - If you have the swimming outfit to walk faster underwater, you will have 1500 speed in the spawn (and since we have this new archeologist achievements, it may give...
  14. Arcanist Karl

@New Bosses System - Not talking about hit and %

Oi. So, with those new achievements, of dying, last hits, most damages, etc, I came to suggest a new thing. As you all may know, bosses raids are something hard nowadays, and if you are targeting an specific boss for a certain achievement, makes it even harder. Here's a list: This brings us to...
  15. Arcanist Karl

@bug on dex.

Alolan Pokemon are supposed to get dex'ed only in the moment that they are caught. However, Shiny Mimikyu is not recognizable by Alolan Dex, but by the regular one, so it's dexable and the dex is saved even when you haven't caught it yet. This could also occur to S. Ribombee, even tho I haven't...
  16. Arcanist Karl

@Charizard

For some reason, Charizard is receiving Ground damage (which it is supposed to be immune). Maybe it is related with the use of Smart Candy, but I don't think this is supposed to happen.
  17. Arcanist Karl

[Support] @Giant Shrimp Bait rebalance

I don't know if I'm on the right board, but what's the point of this rebalance? I mean, everyone could see that it was a spam of shinies using it, but it only got rebalanced after the donation event ending... And if it was a bug by then, people who got them are supposed to be punished? Hoping...
  18. Arcanist Karl

@Inquisition box.

Hello. Yesterday I opened 3 Inquisition boxes. 00:14 You received a pokemon (Luxray [85]). 00:15 You received a pokemon (Rhyperior [115]). 00:21 You received a pokemon (Toxicroak [64]). As far as I know, the 3 special pokes from Inq Box (Luxray, Toxicroak and Bronzong) should not increase...
  19. Arcanist Karl

@Forest Curse

Hello there. Since Forest Curst does not activate the Natural Cure anymore, Trevenant gets confused together with the wild pokes, but wild pokes loses the confused status before Trevenant (it stays 1~2 seconds more confused). Can anyone check if it's supposed to work like that? thanks
  20. Arcanist Karl

@Cloned Tyranitar

Yesterday I've reported that hunting with Cloned Tyranitar were causing my client to crash. https://www.twitch.tv/arckarl/clip/RespectfulHedonisticJalapenoDatSheffy Can anyone tell if it is solved? Not in the mood to spend more powders to find out it isn't. Cheers.
Back